Tera Awakened | Mystic PvE Guide (Video)

• Sadly there is no downvote button here since the guide is incomplete and the parts you do talk about are partly shit.

Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

• @Arlos pls. No need to get offensive.

Thumbs up for the effort, @EcLiiPsesHD, but it's a basic guide, really. Hope to see an improved version in the near future.

Just a hint: Titanic Favour has a long animation lock and isn't recommended to be used most often, unlike Boomerang, Thrall of Life and Totem (also locks you for a moment but it even has DPS benefits too). Also, Corruption Ring sort of must have the 50% damage mitigation glyph on as this makes it basically an emergency defensive skill, plus gives you a bit of extra security when you do use it in close proximity to bosses.

• @Sunflare I say things how I think they are and don't think theres any need to sugarcoat them. If it ends up offensive then it's like that.

Also his PvE guide suggests rolling Crit Resist Factor, Dmg stats on weapon and Power on Gloves. Other very questionable things are DPS Crystals and Empowered Gylphs in Thrall of Vengeance and Wrath. Sry but these things are just bad. What he does in my opinion is not creating guides but showcases of how he plays the classes.

EU:

• If any beginner mystics were to watch the guide, they'd just end up under-performing, which could lead to them outright hating the class.
    It's good to make guides to help people, but you have to keep in mind you're potentially affecting a great number of people when you do that, which means you should make sure the information you provide doesn't end up doing them a disservice instead.

Also this guy outright deleted a comment that was many paragraphs long and provided very constructive (for once on the internet) feedback about the video, probably because he didn't appreciate the fact that the advice in his video was dodgy at best.
    I didn't comment here before as I had kinda hoped he'd use the critism to improve his video, but clearly he's happy with the crap he spew out in this "guide" so I'm less keen to commending his effort on making the video now.

• Lol he really did delete my comment. Well good thing I saved it for exactly this kind of situation. I put it in the spoiler so you guys can read it too.

EU: