• You did sheit at every event, for the first in 1year we got a "decent" event, you failed it (nice test on test server guys), you replace it by a useless dungeon event for nothing, 1min for 50 mobs > 20min per runs for the same loot ? congratulation;

Still waiting for a correct event :)

• Considering how NOT large is Tera's playerbase, the fact that their servers couldn't handle it only show how bad they are.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Guys, thanks to the event i was seeing every 40-50 seconds someone gaining a flying skill . They just messed up the droprates and had to stop it

PVP NOT DEAD
    just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists

• Of corse they had to.
    If sth. affects players in a positive way, GF is cancelling it asap.
    Negative affects are not even mentioned by them...they just don't give a sh*t...but hey let's do a cash shop update.
    :elin15:

• I would laugh, but this is just so sad and disappointing.

1. The test people weren't involved, for what even... Do you expect from dunno 10-20 people to create traffic equal to the ones of a server? They just test if the event itself is working intended, you apparently never heard of the term of "load test", did you?
    2. Everyone online got heavy lags, resulting in uncompleted dungeon runs because it was just too much to bear. But no, you guys know it better, it was because of the droprate of an item what is not even worth 20k anymore... Seriously, do you even read what you write?
    3. I think the last events affected the players pretty positive (disregard the hardcore-cash letter event...)
    4. Cash shop update: Could you imagine the cry-out from the community if there wasn't a happy hour on valentines day?
    5. It doesn't matter how large a playerbase is, when the event is poorly optimized, but again, surprise surprise, not Gameforges fault
    6. Be grateful that the event got cancelled, Enmasse players got to live with the lags now...
    7. Be happy that there is even any way of compensation, I think it could be a bit higher too and e.g. dropping in FI HM as well, but I can think of the restrictions myself and why this wasn't done / isn't possible.

The amount of people in this board not using their brain is waaaay too high.

DING DING DING BONUS ROUND: Healers are forced to gear a DD Alt... This one takes the cake! This is way ahead of you other guys... Boy, get some dps crystals, points earned from both myst + priest are adjusted to match the ones from dps and tanks. But better hate and flame while having no idea what you are even talking about.

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SisterofVi ().

• Nothing else to add but:
    If I had to choose between my healers and my +8 SC Gunner...my money would be on the +0 SC Priest.
    As a +9 SC Myst I do the guardian missions in half of the time.
    Sorry everyone who's crying like "I'm healer, I need DD alt for guardian quests" literally has no idea about his class...

• 5. It doesn't matter how large a playerbase is, when the event is poorly optimized, but again, surprise surprise, not Gameforges fault

Not Gameforge's fault? what?, who's the responsable then?

Sorry everyone who's crying like "I'm healer, I need DD alt for guardian quests" literally has no idea about his class...

It's not about pure performance, it's about role playing.

If everyone wanted pure performance,we would be all valkyries.
    Doing guardians as an healer is way more efficient than dps yes,but dps as an healer is nowhere as fun(for me),as a dps with an ACTUAL dps class.

For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

• It's not about pure performance, it's about role playing.
    If everyone wanted pure performance, we would be all valkyries.
    Doing guardians as an healer is way more efficient than dps yes, but dps as an healer is nowhere as fun(for me),as a dps with an ACTUAL dps class.

This.
    I positively don't roll my healers to button mash their crummy, monotonous 2-3 damage skills for hours on end.

Does it work? Yes.
    Does it make any sense in the big scheme of things? No.

• Would be nice if they add the boxes to all dungeons but with different amounts

5-Star Dungeons = 5 Boxes
    4-Star Dungeons = 3 Boxes
    3-Star Dungeons = 2 Boxes
    2-Star Dungeons = 1 Box

FWC=7 Boxes per Win, 3 Boxes per lose
    CS = 6 Boxes per Wind, 2 Boxes per lose
    Skyring = 2 Boxes per Win

All other BGs can suffer in silence

• I like how they didn't updated the Event Page since yesterday:

EVENTS: FROM TERA WITH 3

Seen several people asking in global where are the mobs they need to kill for the event.

But hey, updating a page is too much work.

Test Image ->

• Everyone online got heavy lags, then why didn t we experience any at killian ? I guess killian has half the size of yurian, right ?

I have to agree with everyone that doesn't feel like dpsing with a healer !
    Also "have no idea about their class" topkek
    mystic rotation :
    1.metamorphic blast until put on cd
    2.metamorphic smite (the skill that kds)
    OR
    if debuff runs out, re-apply
    if thrall nowhere to be seen, resummon.

Now everyone can mix-max with mystic, oh boi such fun that dpsing with mystic is, i don t even go into gg with mystic because i don't like it, would i go into guardians ?

PVP NOT DEAD

• Doesnt make sense...

5-star battleground just 2 boxes per win, 0 per loss?

I guess BhS logic is contagious (no VG quest for skyring premade)???

EDIT: @Down
    I wont discuss anything with anyone. I just find it hilarious how some think they are qualified to talk about how PvP rewards should be distributed. Meanwhile skyring require more PvP skill (mana, cd management), knowledge (enemy has no buffs, mana, no peeling skills left?) and landscape awareness (field of vision game) than FW/CS (zerg, spam aoe).
    And if we want to reward casual gameplay. Why not add 10 boxes to RG/KD/CW? 10 boxes to CS? I have no problem with that. Just keep it fair ;D

• I like the fact that now unborn and kraxler are gonna discuss about the rewarding system as it will ever get implemented

Guys, why are you on forums and are not qing for tank bg ? :lol:
    ^ This is the easiest of the suggestions, it was made multiple of times in the last 3 months, it won't affect PVErs AT ALL, still they don't bother :love:

Edit: @Up
    I agree that skyring is indeed the best pvp out there compared to "lost in the crowd"-zerging cs/fw .BUT in case you have missed, the more casul the more rewarding it is. That's the direction that tera takes after vm2 patch

PVP NOT DEAD

• But you still have the Guardian Korean Farming Waste Your Life Legion Quests, Where healers are forced to gear a DD Alt to do it!

Ungrateful plebs!

erm a correction, idk how fast healers get points in the guardian legion but i surely see a lot of healers getting first place or top 5 in there, priests and mytics both.

• "Kill the lovesick monsters was removed because it was too high rewards for people who don't pay us heavy money evidently causing performance issues

Also yeah, top gear healers get top contribution, while mediocre gear DDs will get basically no progression, just like mediocre healers.

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Darknovangel - Mystic 441
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442
    Darknovafist - Brawler 441
    Darknovapie - Sorceress 441
    Darknovamark - Archer 443