Forsaken Island Hard Mode - Feedback

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • Among all those threads which diminish and condemn the work and effort done by Gameforge, I just want to say thank you. I think it is nice to cherish the work done once in a while and it's about time.

Thank you for listening to the community when BHS doesn't. (Looking at you 30 min CD bravery, GF did everything they could there!)
    Thank you for pushing and promoting various content while the game is getting stale.
    Thank you for encouraging a new playstyle and a different focus order within your event dungeon this time.
    Thank you for the time put into it and doing more than you have to do.

I simply love this event dungeon, it yields a bit more reward than RK EM, is a lot of fun to play and everyone can clear it with enough effort since there is no real challenging damage check.
    Atmorph did an amazing job there and since there was a flaming thread even before the dungeon went live, here's my thanks.

Most of us appreciate what you guys do and even if it isn't perfect sometimes, you pretty much nailed it this time. If you skip those darn egg / book events people won't find anything to complain about (not looking at you PvP :D)
    And since I am interested what other people think about this dungeon, share your experience you made in it below. Show Gameforge some love (or help them improve with constructive feedback instead of nonsense flame threads)!

Have a nice day everyone!

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.

• thank you Gameforge for forsaken Island.
    I was so disapointed that we skipped it for new cancer enchantement system, nice to see this dungeon back even if it's only for 1 month.

We tryed all evening yesterday with PU and guildies that never went there before and we managed to reach last boss but it was late, we only tryed last boss 2 times.
    It was really fun.

@SisterofVi
    Can you please list the rewards when clearing last boss (don't care for old jewelery, got them on my 18 caracters already), more concerned by elemental essences and etchings, farming for next upgrade ^^.

Thanks in advance,

Eternya.

Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

[size=8][size=10]Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Well good idea for bringing dung back with not too much of hp so its seems faster and funnier.. Maybe one little negative thing is no rez during the run (will be kinda hard for newbies in those dung to learn it but well) and i think that for carpets phase ull be able to rez if im right..
    Anyway after some time and failed events i can say good job Gameforge.. Just keep going in this direction.

Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!

• Important things from loot:

- normal RK9EM Loot (3 to 5 Elemental Essence)
    - 1 tradeable Elemental Essence
    - 5 Lamb Bulgogi (the premium buff food - group loot)
    - as it seems increased drop chance on Tier II etching materials (pure titans earth / storm w.e)

Dungeon should take 20-25 minutes if your group doesn't fail.

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.

• Faster than RK9EM, "new" and fresh, more loot

--> Not sure yet if good or bad :lol:

• @SisterofVi

Thank you for loot list, good evening.

Eternya

Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

[size=8][size=10]Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Faster than RK9EM, "new" and fresh, more loot

--> Not sure yet if good or bad :lol:

Only meant the amount of trade chests, overall the loot is far better, my bad for not being specific :oops: .
    I mean 1 trade chest for everyone from dsu was probably a bit to much (considering some parties ran it up to 10 times a day) creating quite an excessive amount of them imo, with 1 trade chest overall from the dungeon being better, but i am not sure if that is the ''right'' amount

• day 2 and people looking for player with 5+ clears ... so on my server you are screwed if you were offline yesterday .... And all because of this stupid "you cannot rez" mechanic i a dungeons which is the most poorly optimzied dungeon from all dungeons.

They should use something different i mean fps drop or lag = dead ...

Pls don't add Ressurection Denied ever again. It's just unfriendly and toxic. People quit after few tries and also people start to blame each other if someone dies.

If it because he is unskilled or bad fps due t the dungeon ... it doesnt really matter.

Even if You perform godlike .. if someone die you mostlikely start over again.

The idea is good and the loot looks nice. But i don't like this ressurection denied. Okay it would be okay if they choose a dungeons which isn't cancer like FIHM. RMHM would be really nice since the dungeons is good optimized (never heard of people complain about frame drops).

• For your information folks, I was the guy "denying" to accept him into the group. Simply because it was very late and one of our group wanted to go to sleep.

I think it is pretty understandable for a sane person that you can reject an application if the applicant wasn't in the dungeon for 1,5 years, if it gotta be fast.

Ressurection denied was the best that could happen to the game. People need to reflect their gameplay and work on their mistakes. If you got a group or static who flames or stops trying fast, its your own problem. For us it was and is perfectly fine to wipe because it just means that we can learn from our mistakes.

FPS problems, thats a bit sad, but everything else, perfectly fine.

And some additional info: we took a guy into our group who had one clear yesterday and never played FI HM before. But this guy is known for having an above-average level of play and you can be sure he listens to me when I call mechanics or strategies. Can't say that about you, I don't know you well enough, you didn't make yourself a name overall, despite being a high level forum troll ;)

Anyway, this is all off topic, you need to play with the right people and nobody will get salty or start blame someone else. I think this dungeon is a perfect mentality and personality check.

• I find the idea good but for people that do not know the dungeon the no rez penalty is just annoying.
    In that regard it still needs a bit of finetuning. Also I like that they put the cleansing brooch in there since it's still the best option for healers and going through a few brooches you don't need just to get the one you need is ridiculous. So I hope we will get a permanent to obtain the cleansing brooch in the future.

Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

• Only because someone wasn't in this dungeons for over 1,5 years doesn't mean he doesn't know the basic stuff about this dungeons. It's just FIHM.Like riding a bike Except for this " you can't be rezz" there is absolutely nothing new. Ofc there is nothing to blame about you decision. But you were not the only one. Atleast your group has somewhat a reason but the other 3 group ... just pathetic. In the end there was a group who disbanded the party because they rather wait for 1 more hour instead if just run that shit. And all the other parties were with priest as heal aka just die and rezz outside of the dungeon ....
    Ofc maybe im not known for my ultra level dps level but atleast i don't greed for every single dps and risk a death. Heck there are people who die more often in RKEM regardeless of their 30+x clear and me with just 1 RKHM clear died once because basic attack from boss cuz slaying. Also people still judge skill from just forum. Only because someone trolls (and everybody do this more or less) doesn't mean he is shit ingame.

Forum =/= Ingame

• I love the rezz penalty. For someone who had no clue about the dungeon like me it means wiping a lot but its still fun. Because finally killing a boss makes it so much more satisfying

• Thank you for listening to the community when BHS doesn't. (Looking at you 30 min CD bravery, GF did everything they could there!)
    Thank you for pushing and promoting various content while the game is getting stale.
    Thank you for encouraging a new playstyle and a different focus order within your event dungeon this time.
    Thank you for the time put into it and doing more than you have to do.

Still duck you* for not addressing real issues like fps drops and lags.
    Its not like one person get them.
    *BHS together with gf
    Also i agree with Kraxler penalty is just to harash for someone not exp, maybe limit ress to specific number like when u enter dungeon you get buff with 5 stacks and you can ress 5 times.

• Me personally hate it. Just hate it. I wasn't around when the dungeon came out the first time (years ago? Month ago?) and even the normal mode sucks for me. It's stupid and I just run it for the gear XP. Tried the HM once and the ress-penalty is the stupid things I've ever seen. For our try run it meant wiping a thousand times, getting out of dungeon and wait for everyone else to die. Dunno what GF thought there, it's just mind blowing stupid.
    But that's just my thoughts. maybe the dungeon was bette when it came out first.

Tachibana.Yuzuru, Ninja