Just one question

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • edit:never mind.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by senita456 ().

• You mean being afk in one of the 4 spots and getting 1/4 of the credits for doing nothing? sounds cool to me :D

Edit:Never mind, don't need 439 item level to get the quest apparently.

For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

• I actually "accidentally" left an alt on that frog jumping mini game thing.

When I came back, he was in Lumbertown.

No idea what happened.

Test Image ->

• Another funny detail:

The Mighty Gameforge wrote:

"A - Points earned. Depends on the amount of damage inflicted or damage healed"

Nope. It doesn't. You can heal hurt players all you want (in your party or outside), but you won't get a single point out of it. The only thing that counts is damage.
    Awesome move for all healers. *golfclap*

• I heard it only counts for ppls in your squad....which is garbage. DPS don't need a squad since they get already all the healer's buffs, but healer need a squad otherwise it doesn't do anything.

Another middle finger for healers from Bluehole ^^

Test Image ->

• Then it's totally bugged I seriously don't think it was intended like this...GF FIX THIS :shit:

Test Image ->

• Or GF patchnotes are wrong again. Since Heal got at 20% dmg buff i think its related to guardian mission. Also heals can deal good amount of damage with damgae setup

• *edited*

Test Image ->

The post was edited 1 time, last by senita456 ().

• Could you please be specific about the priest dps? Did you have dps crystals on? Glyphs? Rolls? Also what did you do because I had a priest dps while also healing me every once in a while and she got 1 box instead of 5, were you also behind the boss?

• i get 1 box at mystic as well, but have heard about 5 boxes. Also how is 5 possible ? with stormcry zerk i manage 4 ...

PVP NOT DEAD
    just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists

• The trick is to get more people who are too bad for dps. The more HP you can dps < more boxes. I managed to get 7 Boxes from the Bastion Mission.

40% Contrubiton for 800k dmg > 100% Contrubition for 1 million dmg.

• So if you play as a mystic or priest, you can consider yourself lucky if you manage to get one box during a single Guardian mission. While dps can get up to 5?
    Ah yes, the joy of playing healers.

• oh yes, while playing any heal class you will need the same money and the same high-end-gear to clear any ini without struggling to much. i mean 3k heal/lockon is really neccessary compared to ~20% more dps on the same ilvl as an dd or lancer LUL

#joyofplayingheal
    #beingrichcuznogearneeded
    #ohwellimpoorcuzineedeverycostumereleased

• If u only get one box during a 10 minutes Guardian Mission you do somethng wrong. Even with my Forstmetal +0 Mystic with DPS rolls and DPS crystal i get 4 - 7 Boxes ....

1. Get DPS Rolls (my setup: enrage, erage, highest aggro (because solo content), cdr, flat dmg). Buy low tier accesories with VG credits roll DPS stats. Gloves you can take VG ones too
    2. Glyph to DPS
    3.Spam yor skills
    4. ignore healing other people, because you can avoid anything from boss. its their fault .. and if u die u can just respawn 5 meter away again
    5. profit

Tanks really suffers overall. My Brawler with same gear as my other alts get almost no boxes.

So my tier list (frostmetal +0)
    Heal > DPS > Tank

added some stuff

• So you can afk to get loot?

Nope, you will teleported at savespot after 90s afk ;)

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat: Einfach mal Fresse halten!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zunächst mal habt ihr nicht den erforderlichen Körperbau, dann fehlt euch die
    Kondition und vor allem fehlen euch noch mindestens ‘n Dutzend Leute."

• I can confirm what Kraxler said after trying with several alts / classes.

Healer apparently gets a ton of point bonus compared to other classes.

Worst "role" to play is tank since you don't get any bonus for tanking or anything apparently, it only counts the dps you can do, which sucks for tanks (especially lancers :X).

With an healer in frostmetal I can easily farm 4+ boxes per mission while on similar geared dps I can do like half of that (and thanks to the low fps I get hit a tons of times making me have to rely on occasional healers or hp pots).

Still I don't like this at all. Healer should be rewarded for supporting / healing not for dps, it's ridiculous I can get similar contribution of a stormcry DPS with a frostmetal healer, it's not fair for the DPS and even less for the tank.

Could you please be specific about the priest dps? Did you have dps crystals on? Glyphs? Rolls? Also what did you do because I had a priest dps while also healing me every once in a while and she got 1 box instead of 5, were you also behind the boss?

Nothing special, I don't even have dps-specific rolls on weapon unless you count CDR / attack speed, DPS crystals are just the same dps crystal as almost every dps class (bitter / focused / savage / pounding), glyphs obviously not the usual glyphs but a "dps-wannabe" glyph set (easy to figure out).

Also I've thrown lots of healing circle around as apparently that's what the healer is supposed to do.

Test Image ->