Can we know exactly which swimwear are in the boxes from Sun Tokens?

• Shape changer doesn't work with butterfly swimsuit I can confirm that.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• @Iaito people are confused because there appears to be 4 types of 2017 swimsuits but only 2 boxes for 2017 swimsuits.

So either 1 box will randomly give you one of the 2 swimsuits OR 2 types swimsuits are not yet obtainable. So which is it?

Sorry, I misunderstood the initial confusion.

The 2 types of 2017 swimsuits which are currently available are:

Ostgarath Beach Wear:

Gold Shimmer Bikini & Shirt:

What is still missing are the "Shirt-only" and "Bikini-only" versions of the Gold Shimmer Set

Cheers
    Iaito

• @Iaito do you plan to include "Shirt-only" and "Bikini-only" versions of the Gold Shimmer Set in the sun's token shop at some point??

Besides, it'd be good if you also put them in the dressing room.

I don't think they will be added later, but I can't confirm this before Tuesday.

• I just picked

And it gave

(As expected)

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Is there by any chance to update the chest enchantment in the future to 2013 to 2017 Swimsuit's? Its kinda old 2013 a 2014 :elin17:

• What is still missing are the "Shirt-only" and "Bikini-only" versions of the Gold Shimmer Set

Cheers
    Iaito

Been farming only for shirt-only suit... Oky I'll sell shape changers instead so I can buy it 500k gold when someone pays you their ass off when you put it rng in wheel box.
    Unless you wanna be good and put it in the tokens since there is a statement of "missing".
    o/

It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:

• @ Iaito is it possible that you suggest to Bluehole Studios to make the shape changer: chest apply to future fashion items? They haven't made any fashions that could be applied with shape changer:chest since 2014. Very frustrating.
    It is also interesting enough that shape changer:thighs works perfectly on all fashions for some reason. Don't really get this double dealing of things.
    Thanks in advance.

• BHS is very lazy company and seems they dropped this idea, shape changer:chest will stay only for old costumes. (This idiots from korea seems to investing only in to elin race. It will not surprise me if we will even see Tera 2 there will be only one race)

From other hand I just logged to the game see if new swimsuits are available in AH. No, it means RNG make almost inpossible to get from event of whale box - as alwas wasted time when try once agan play this game.

• From other hand I just logged to the game see if new swimsuits are available in AH. No, it means RNG make almost inpossible to get from event of whale box - as alwas wasted time when try once agan play this game.

i already got 2 new swimsuits from the event, so dunno what you're talking about :elin18:
    maybe people rather farm for VM-stuff or use them for themselves than putting them on broker atm

also they're not rng, you get what's written on the box, at least here on EU :elin36:

• i already got 2 new swimsuits from the event, so dunno what you're talking about :elin18: maybe people rather farm for VM-stuff or use them for themselves than putting them on broker atm
    also they're not rng, you get what's written on the box, at least here on EU :elin36:

^ Exactly. :>

That's the only reason - or because they're really expensive (300 or 400 tokens and you can get 10/day/char) so not many of us got one yet.