Special Characters and Symbols

• Hiragana/Katakana/Hangungmal/Hanja

I cannot write in my natal language, in this game-client :-x it doesn't works,only in Korean. Can u patch special characters so i and some other players can use them? (Like PWI ?)

• Why are you playing EUROPEAN tera if you are from japan? Play JTera :| The only way to "fix it" would be getting japanese localization but not even worth it lol.

DPS spreadsheet~

Cleared data due to new patch, not playing much myself so data will rely on whatever people send me.
    (Full screenshot so I can see which instance and boss to avoid cheating + see consumables used. Last time got data from some boss when people claimed it was another, max hp gave it away)

• Why are you playing EUROPEAN tera if you are from japan? Play JTera :| The only way to "fix it" would be getting japanese localization but not even worth it lol.

because i have holidays and i wast them in europe? :minigun:

• Well I told you other solution too.

DPS spreadsheet~

Cleared data due to new patch, not playing much myself so data will rely on whatever people send me.
    (Full screenshot so I can see which instance and boss to avoid cheating + see consumables used. Last time got data from some boss when people claimed it was another, max hp gave it away)

• Yes, yes, patch EVERY single special letter from EVERY language in the world. Not just japanese, because why would you think japanese is so special, when they have their own server, in Japan. :dash: 
    I'm sure everyone else from countries all over Europe wants their letters aswell (Those that cannot be written already). Don't you think we deserve it more, since we actually live in Europe and even waste our holidays in other countries in Europe aswell. :confused: And what about arabian letters? They have to write numbers, poor ppl.

EDIT: Since I can already write in my native language, I want to use my native vowels in names. Just because you want a patch for japanese. :D

Where is my Æ Ø Å ?????? Patch for my Æ Ø Å!

♫ You ain't got the Æ Ø Å. We got Æ Ø Å. You ain't got the Æ Ø Å. ♫

Norwegian-made song, but we share alphabet. 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Astraia ().

• great thread !
    i hope gamefrog does this for you. good luck.

i also got a request:

i want all, and i mean each single one, 100%, not less, Japanese games have english language support.
    can you ask them to do it please?

im sure gamefrog will add your letters after that my request was done :thumbup:

• like the japanese translate their games in english lol... if you tell them first we might think about considering your request. :elin35:

:sniper: :rocketlauncher: :phatgrin: :minigun: :missilelauncher: