Tera Shope

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why Additional Characters Slot (3 to 21 ) in Tera Shop is not tradeable , and can someone please tell me why you can buy it in amount if you cant use it more than one time and you cant trade it , and other items like Bank Expansion and Inventory Expansion can be use more than one time and can be trade but SURPRISES you cant buy them in amount

Where is the old Additional Characters Slot (3 to 8 ) ?!!!

there is no information about remove Additional Characters Slot (3 to 8 ) from Tera Shop in any Patch Notes :dash:

Please i want to make Archer before Event League of Levelers end :elin10: i cant buy TT for real money

so Please make Additional Characters Slot (3 to 21 ) Tradeable
    • Hello @Teko

Teko wrote:

why Additional Characters Slot (3 to 21 ) in Tera Shop is not tradeable , and can someone please tell me why you can buy it in amount if you cant use it more than one time and you cant trade it ,
      You can use this item more than one time, everytime that you use it, its add 1 more character slot available for your account.

Teko wrote:

Where is the old Additional Characters Slot (3 to 8 ) ?!!!
      Probably is not worth to have it anymore since you can buy the same item that allows you to have until the character slot number 21 everytime that you use this item, don't you think?

And yes it could be a nice idea to have this item tradeable, I'll forward this one, thank you!!

~Zancara
    • i think this is the biggest rip from gameforge this year :dash:

so Additional Characters Slot (3 to 21 ) add only one slot ? :rocketlauncher:

OMG before last update you would buy 2 items then you have full 21 slots now it's so expensive to have full slots :elin10:

@Zancara can you please tell me why there is no information about remove Additional Characters Slot (3 to 8 ) in Patch Notes ?!!!!

it was tradeable if gameforge let us know , i could buy it before this rip :elin19:
    • Teko wrote:

i think this is the biggest rip from gameforge this year :dash:

so Additional Characters Slot (3 to 21 ) add only one slot ? :rocketlauncher:

OMG before last update you would buy 2 items then you have full 21 slots now it's so expensive to have full slots :elin10:

Sorry @Teko but I think that never was like you're saying...

Everytime that you buy this item, adds 1 more character slot per account. Is not like, you buy it one time and you have all the character slots.

~Zancara