Some very interesting news(for once)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Some very interesting news(for once)

      New

      Hello

      I would light to highlight some interesting news from the latest announcement:



      Full news article:
      en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/event-the-batu-desert

      I just got one thing to say:
      Finally!
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • New

      The way they word it is rather weird though.

      >makes a premium item which becomes bound when worn tradable again

      >only works on unbound costumes

      So it can be an unbound item which is bound? How does that make any sense, either it's bound after wearing, making it not an unbound item, or it is not bound, making this coupon obsolete?
      Is english too hard for me, or for them to state it clearly?
    • New

      senita456 wrote:

      I just got one thing to say:
      Finally!
      I'm in for 100 of these which drop at a 0.1% chance to unbind one costume. :crazy:
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian


      Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

      Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • New

      I am more concerned that these items come from an event, so they may not be a permanent addition to the game.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • New

      senita456 wrote:

      I am more concerned that these items come from an event, so they may not be a permanent addition to the game.
      Oh yeah, and that too. Totally forgot the desert isn't even permanent content. Cheers! 8o 8o 8o
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian


      Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

      Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • New

      I am against an item that unbinds skins/mounts etc. Especially if we can get it for free or from playing normally as a reward.
      Such a item should be exclusively in the shop and should be tradeable.

      Just put all the older skins/mounts for direct purchase in the ingame shop.
      New skins and mounts should come in a RNG box.
    • New

      Om3Ga wrote:

      I am against an item that unbinds skins/mounts etc. Especially if we can get it for free or from playing normally as a reward.
      Such a item should be exclusively in the shop and should be tradeable.

      Just put all the older skins/mounts for direct purchase in the ingame shop.
      New skins and mounts should come in a RNG box.
      drugs or sarcasm? :shit:
    • New

      Om3Ga wrote:

      I am against an item that unbinds skins/mounts etc. Especially if we can get it for free or from playing normally as a reward.
      Such a item should be exclusively in the shop and should be tradeable.

      Just put all the older skins/mounts for direct purchase in the ingame shop.
      New skins and mounts should come in a RNG box.
      Clearly you never bought something that you did regret to bind to one of your characters. If you did, you would not think that way lol. Or maybe you have so much money that you really dont care if you need to buy the same thing a few times... when you make a mistake or you realize the item looks better in your other classes.

      This "feature" is incredibly useful and for once, im glad it is coming, no matter the way to get it, at least now you have that option there.

      Im really amazed that someone is against this lol, it makes absolutely no sense at all.
    • New

      @Miriad: It's not about you being happy or making a right or wrong decision. It's about GF making money. The more money they get the longer the game lives.

      Also you could buy it via trade broker if you don't want to waste real money since it would be tradeable.
    • New

      Om3Ga wrote:

      @Miriad: It's not about you being happy or making a right or wrong decision. It's about GF making money. The more money they get the longer the game lives.

      Also you could buy it via trade broker if you don't want to waste real money since it would be tradeable.
      Jeezus. Cant they do something good for once that they will also give em money at the same time? When you guys dont get what you want, you complain, when you get what you want, you complain as well. Its very complicated, mate.