Problem with reputation quests

• Forwarded
    • Problem with reputation quests

Started to do the green daily quests for reputation, but after the 8th done all others disappear, and I can't do the max 10 daily quests. ?( If it is not a bug, can anyone help?
    • I can confirm, after you do 8 daily quest (or 18 daily with Tera Club), no more daily will show up on map, and NPC will not give any more quest, so you're unable to do the 2 daily quests left. So this should be classified as a bug I think.
      Guild Master of "Missing Texture" on Killian.

Last living member of "Missing Texture" ...
    • Hello,

thanks for reporting, AFAIK you should be able to do 10 Reputation Quests (20 with Club).

I'll forward the issue and will get back to you when I have new information.

:elin21:
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."