Merge Killian and Mystel already.

• Forwarded
    • Nooblord42 wrote:

m4ch1 wrote:

Amsterdam wrote:

if killian is dead..and ALL of mystel does not want a merge then the "NO" 's clearly outnumber the rest :P
      basic math.
      killian doesn't get to call the shots, you've had 2-3 merges already.
      Why are people against merge, isnt more people on server better? Or having just one, I used to be on Fraya (currently Mystel) me and many other people had to leave on Killian because the situation was almost as dire as current Killian situation. Dont think you are safe, your server can be death in few months aswell and then you would wish to have only one huge server to eliminate this possibility in future. I also dont understand why people think selling server-transfer is somehow more profitable then keeping your paying TC members in game...Gameforge is literally shooting themselves into foot with this no-action approach.You have everyday threads about merge, people spaming in your streams begging you to merge, empty LFG on Killian during peak hours. What else do you need?? Like seriously what will make Gameforge to do something about this situation??
      I don't want a merge to happen because it will mess up my bank. I know this because NA did a server merge for their pvp servers where I had played on both and my banks got merged together and now it is an absolute mess and has still not been sorted because I am lazy.

If a merge where to happen here my bank on Killian merged with Mystel will probably cause the same mess and I do not want to play bank sorting for a day and I do not want to play without a bank.

Majority of the players that want a merge are Killian players, if they care so much why don't they just server transfer?
      Bcos we have too much gold to move even with multiple transfers not mention that we will lost ALL of our talents we farmed...thats why nobody wants to do it at this point because okay loosing some gold...w/e, but losing MONTHS of talents farming??
    • Toragos wrote:

So I am from Killian? I am from Mystel for your information, and I dont know how long you been hiding in your cave, but we seriously need a server merge to make the game feel active. If you dont like people from killian ignore them like an adult or grow tf up.
      If you are on Mystel then you are clearly wrong because I don't see anything wrong with activity.

'If you dont like people from killian ignore them like an adult or grow tf up.' don't know how you got to that conclusion?
    • The game is not enough grindy, that's why people leave. Bluehole need add more stuff like paytowin to the game and make the content even more retarded and grindy than now then the people will stay busy and will not leave. The enchanting costs seem like are not enough expensive hehe

/s

In this days mostly old beats new. It's an ancient quote and living proof that what's new, isn't always better.
    • m4ch1 wrote:

Bcos we have too much gold to move even with multiple transfers not mention that we will lost ALL of our talents we farmed...thats why nobody wants to do it at this point because okay loosing some gold...w/e, but losing MONTHS of talents farming??
      How can you lose MONTHS of something thats not even out for a month ?(
    • Merging servers will not solve the problem, people will keep leaving. They can merge PC and PS4 togheter and it will not help and why i'm saying this? because i have already met with similar situation but in another mmo. They changed the game and started to merge the servers like 5 times by couple months and it was big failure. Merging is pointless the real issue is somewhere else and it's bigger than us.

This isn't just about Tera anymore but about all the gaming world. Notice that very good populated games before also are losing the population. All the complains that we can see here are on almost every similiar forum (i made some research) , and this is because people see it, they feel what is happening and they hate it, they hate the changes and they don't like the direction that gaming industry is heading. Developers wanting to avoid all the criticism they have changed Tera slowly with each given to you patch step by step and such a change is very difficult to catch and there is really no time for criticism to oppose all these changes at right time. You are convinced that every update/patch is a single one but it really isn't, it is just another one piece of the whole pizza and when the whole is given to you, it is already too late for any actions and the effects are where people simply leaves because the game is p2w/ p2uf, it is too grindy so repetitive and boring to the level where everyday is practically the same... you do the same s**t all over again and again and again, just the day is different. These changes exactly cause that the game you loved before turned to the game that you hate now, that you do not enjoy and you don't want play it anymore. Gaming industry is simply evil now and it will kill MMO genre faster than we think it will (i have already accepted it anyway)...people learn on their own mistakes.

The real issue is the people at the top and stupid rules that rule this stupid world and the money... above the all money. There is reason why so little mmo arises on PC these days and are made for mobile versions (someone once told me that the PC is slowly going away but i'm against it because i'm still using PC, it is far way better for me to play games than on laptop or mobile.) That said before mobile games they're faster and cheaper to make for scam-ing ekkhm, i mean gaming companies also most good MMO i know on PC/PS4 was changed to money-grab machines as our Tera was.

The game is grindy and p2w for a reason, the devs know that if the game will become grindy you finally will give up and deal with the fact that you just have to open your wallet and p2w just to skip all that grind bs. They don't want you to leave, they want to hold you as long as possible busy in game before you really become tired af and decide to leave so they can suck you out of the last euro in your pocket after all another one will come to your place and history will repeat itself.

In 2012 - 2014 i could play tera normal even if i was working at the same time and i loved it.I loved playing Tera but today for me playing this game... i can't even imagine playing Tera. Even if i want to play it's impossible for me, i don't have that much time which this game is consuming.

Tera was awesome game and it could be the best mmorpg of all if it would go the right direction. What all these changes have done with this game over the last few years.. i'm so disgusted, it is soooo disgusting to see what they have done with Tera. This shows that this game was and still is being leaded by the very wrong people. A people who care about nothing but your pocket and that if it's fat enough inside and when someone leaves their product they say next please and nothing else matters.

All this ugly stuff caused by all these years cannot be changed anymore because all they do on live is practically irreversible. Even if they could change it this would require enormous amout of time maybe the same or even more and yet more money, which bluehole probably don't have after they throwed most their resources to their new mmo.

All i can say the only hope for you Gameforge to save EU Tera is to make old server, do what Japan do , learn from them.

Video Game Developer Exposes Evil Gaming Industry

In this days mostly old beats new. It's an ancient quote and living proof that what's new, isn't always better.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tera Rising ().

• New

Noyn wrote:

m4ch1 wrote:

How can you lose MONTHS of something thats not even out for a month ?(
      Fine that was little overexaggerated but doesnt change the fact you cant catch up with EP because of the daily soft cap and you gonna set yourself back by 100+ EP without the option of catching up unless you chose to start wasting money on alt gear just to get EP...
    • New

100+ EP is nothing compared to what you might leave behind if the merge or transfers are delayed even more. In a month, in two months, then it will actually be "months" you are behind after transfering. Rather leave the little EP you got now, than leave what you will have in a month
    • New

I dont think with merge we ll have EP problems, they should be transfered too.

But with just transfer characters ye u start from zero almost.

The point is that gameforge and bhs didnt care for pvp for years and now we are trapped on killian.

Now they should have the minimun respect for they customers and do something about it and the more time passes only merge is an option.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
    • New

xLightz wrote:

100+ EP is nothing compared to what you might leave behind if the merge or transfers are delayed even more. In a month, in two months, then it will actually be "months" you are behind after transfering. Rather leave the little EP you got now, than leave what you will have in a month
      That's true, now what is left it's leaving tons of gold there. What would be the solution to this?
      :elin18:

john4iri wrote:

I dont think with merge we ll have EP problems, they should be transfered too.

But with just transfer characters ye u start from zero almost.

The point is that gameforge and bhs didnt care for pvp for years and now we are trapped on killian.

Now they should have the minimun respect for they customers and do something about it and the more time passes only merge is an option.
      It's going to be hard, if they didn't care for Pvp i guess it will be the same destiny for the people that is trapped in the Pvp server
    • New

We shouldn't have to pay for GF mismanaging our server.

Killian is outright dead, killed and murdered by there not having been any incentive to begin there as a new player for a long time or new servers be merged with it.

LFGs on the server last for hours if you are unlucky and most matchmaking is done through the Discord server.
      If your friends transfered to Mystel or you never had a static, you are more or less screwed when it comes to PvE content.
      This doesn't hit the higher tier of players much, but that's just a small minority.

PvPers have fled to Mystel already, what's left are just the Highwatch HM players that idle and just GvG random guilds to bully.
      There literally isn't a need for a PvP server when everyone that cared about it has already fled to a more active server which is PvE.

I hope the reason for the delay is that there are technical difficulties related to EP.

What you are doing to the new and casual players of Killian is outright criminal and if you have any pride in your work you know that you can't afford to lose them.
      We have to nourish whatever we have left and what we are still getting as a community, especially with this unfriendly gearing system.

I hope to read positive news related to this subject sometime before or after the current season because after that I fear the ripple effect will really start to show the damage that has been done.
    • New

No merge, more transfers! As long as people still pay and help it will never happen
      When they will have information about it (in a year, when there's no one left on that server) they will let us know that the "forwarded" actually meant something!

*Content removed and user warned / ~Zancara