Merge Killian and Mystel already.

• Forwarded
    • I dont see any problem and also is doable for sure if after the merge the new server is PVE and velika outskirts PVP zone.

If they want a solution that works for all ppl they can find one for sure.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:

The post was edited 1 time, last by john4iri ().

• Merge Killian+Mystel and name it Mystel or merge all servers together into one for other servers that are dieing/dead and make it a Pve server or a Pvp server doesn't matter. Barely anyone cares about Velika outskirts outlaw Pvp anymore(it died mostly after the first awakening patch back in April), the VO Pvp guild that did care already moved to Mystel a few weeks ago so now VO in Killian is a ghost place anyways. There is also an idea other than that which is to give free character transfers containing maximum characters slots in a given account and bank/character slots expansions by personal contact to support so you(gameforge) can check their character slots and banks slots.

The debate about making the new server to Pvp or Pve doesn't matter since Pvp people can always fight in Civil unrest map or through GvG which is also possible in Pve servers. People that really enjoy Pvp and care about it should start making Statics in Fw/3v3 for example and this can be made possibly easier if everyone is in the same server, in the case of Fw its accessible at least 3hrs daily and 3v3 could probably be accessed more. Organized Pvp fights through GvG or in CU map is also possible. To save Pve in Killian for people without statics since at most there are just 2 dungeon LFGs, a merge is necessary really soon. Basically if you don't have contacts in Killian its literally hard to make a party for 453+ ilvl dungeons heck also 446 ilvl dungeons without long waiting times and asking everyone to join you. In the past before talents patch you would have trouble sometimes finding a tank/healer, now you are unable to find DDs sometimes and that is really unacceptable.

Overall just make it a Pve server if its not possible to make it a Pvp one and then Pvp players should make a new fighting spot in CU map instead of VO. I am quite certain most of the people will agree to what i say other than people who are quite a minority that transferred to Mystel before talents patch cause they have personal drama with some people in Killian who might have already transferred to Mystel. Alot of people who are unable to transfer due to the costs and the trouble of transferring not just one character but many characters are looking forward for a merge quite soon. Keep in mind if you are going to wait too long you will have to transfer the talent points as well. You don't need to forward anything, this merge can be done quite soon if you want it to be done.

I hope i put all the points and can speak for the people of Killian. Maybe someone can add some points that i might have missed that can be done or an idea that is possible without contact with Bluehole Studios.

Regards,
      People of Killian

@Athena @Baldrov @Atmorph

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cannon ().

• Amsterdam wrote:

if killian is dead..and ALL of mystel does not want a merge then the "NO" 's clearly outnumber the rest :P
      basic math.
      killian doesn't get to call the shots, you've had 2-3 merges already.
      Why are people against merge, isnt more people on server better? Or having just one, I used to be on Fraya (currently Mystel) me and many other people had to leave on Killian because the situation was almost as dire as current Killian situation. Dont think you are safe, your server can be death in few months aswell and then you would wish to have only one huge server to eliminate this possibility in future. I also dont understand why people think selling server-transfer is somehow more profitable then keeping your paying TC members in game...Gameforge is literally shooting themselves into foot with this no-action approach.
      You have everyday threads about merge, people spaming in your streams begging you to merge, empty LFG on Killian during peak hours. What else do you need?? Like seriously what will make Gameforge to do something about this situation??
    • People from Mystel who are against the merge are just people who are playing some "This is muh server, don't mix me with the toxic Killian players" type of shit, acting as if they're better (gameplay and behaviour wise) than Killian players which is obviously entirely wrong since the skillcap on TERA these days is pretty low, thanks to the fact that people are all depending on 3rd party tools to play a game that peaks at 2k players.
      And no, Gameforge isn't shooting themselves in the foot, they know damn well that people are addicted to the point where they will eventually agree to spend a certain amount of money to server transfer. They're making money out of you people's desperation because you're all still addicted to the game.

It's 2019 soon, new year, new habits, new games. Get a fresh start y'all and dump this joke of a game :)
      ">
    • New

Amsterdam wrote:

if killian is dead..and ALL of mystel does not want a merge then the "NO" 's clearly outnumber the rest
      basic math.
      Just that math forgets mystel isn't a server but a regufee camp of past dead servers, if anything most of todays killian population have moved to it long ago. Either way its a joke to see players complaining the game dies but refuse to have a merge with other servers as if the players there were from outer space when in the end they are no better or worse than themselves.
    • New

To be honest i would be surprised if they did it so fast.

Lets hope they wont forget us completely.

If they think server vouchers matter more than ppl quiting the game no comment. Good luck bring all those ppl who ll quit back.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
    • New

Im ok with the killian merge i really dont care for the ppl who keep saying NO MERGE in Mystel, im pretty ok with new people around that care for Pvp, i dont play pvp but there are people that want to do pvp and with killian pvpers im sure they will have their own fun.
      :elin36:
    • New

Why don't we merge them all. I am tired of waiting for dungeon and Battleground queues. Tera population depleted a lot, I am worried that this is the end of the game. Gameforge doesn't do enough to attract new players. En masse even have problems and their servers merged.

People who say this : We have more players than Tera NA .... eh keep being in your illusive world this game needs a new publisher or Gameforge need to step tf up.
    • New

m4ch1 wrote:

Amsterdam wrote:

if killian is dead..and ALL of mystel does not want a merge then the "NO" 's clearly outnumber the rest :P
      basic math.
      Why are people against merge, isnt more people on server better? Or having just one, I used to be on Fraya (currently Mystel) me and many other people had to leave on Killian because the situation was almost as dire as current Killian situation. Dont think you are safe, your server can be death in few months aswell and then you would wish to have only one huge server to eliminate this possibility in future. I also dont understand why people think selling server-transfer is somehow more profitable then keeping your paying TC members in game...Gameforge is literally shooting themselves into foot with this no-action approach.You have everyday threads about merge, people spaming in your streams begging you to merge, empty LFG on Killian during peak hours. What else do you need?? Like seriously what will make Gameforge to do something about this situation??

I don't want a merge to happen because it will mess up my bank. I know this because NA did a server merge for their pvp servers where I had played on both and my banks got merged together and now it is an absolute mess and has still not been sorted because I am lazy.

If a merge where to happen here my bank on Killian merged with Mystel will probably cause the same mess and I do not want to play bank sorting for a day and I do not want to play without a bank.

Majority of the players that want a merge are Killian players, if they care so much why don't they just server transfer?
    • New

Nooblord42 wrote:

m4ch1 wrote:

Amsterdam wrote:

basic math.
      Why are people against merge, isnt more people on server better? Or having just one, I used to be on Fraya (currently Mystel) me and many other people had to leave on Killian because the situation was almost as dire as current Killian situation. Dont think you are safe, your server can be death in few months aswell and then you would wish to have only one huge server to eliminate this possibility in future. I also dont understand why people think selling server-transfer is somehow more profitable then keeping your paying TC members in game...Gameforge is literally shooting themselves into foot with this no-action approach.You have everyday threads about merge, people spaming in your streams begging you to merge, empty LFG on Killian during peak hours. What else do you need?? Like seriously what will make Gameforge to do something about this situation??
      I don't want a merge to happen because it will mess up my bank. I know this because NA did a server merge for their pvp servers where I had played on both and my banks got merged together and now it is an absolute mess and has still not been sorted because I am lazy.

If a merge where to happen here my bank on Killian merged with Mystel will probably cause the same mess and I do not want to play bank sorting for a day and I do not want to play without a bank.

Majority of the players that want a merge are Killian players, if they care so much why don't they just server transfer?
      So I am from Killian? I am from Mystel for your information, and I dont know how long you been hiding in your cave, but we seriously need a server merge to make the game feel active. If you dont like people from killian ignore them like an adult or grow tf up.