Merge Killian and Mystel already.

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why you cry about Merging a PvE server with a PvP server instead of crying about
      1. SAFE ZONE EVERYWHERE IN A PvP SERVER

2. RETARDED GvG SYSTEM

3. BAD PvP CONTENT

4. CRAP MATCH MAKING
      ?

Why don't you ask something like Cross Server LFG or Cross Server Broker ?

Also why I see 14+ ppl agree to that crap you say ?
    • Matrixo wrote:

Why you cry about Merging a PvE server with a PvP server instead of crying about
      1. SAFE ZONE EVERYWHERE IN A PvP SERVER

2. RETARDED GvG SYSTEM

3. BAD PvP CONTENT

4. CRAP MATCH MAKING
      ?

Why don't you ask something like Cross Server LFG or Cross Server Broker ?

Also why I see 14+ ppl agree to that crap you say ?
      Someone is afraid to get outzerged by "Rise" :minigun: :minigun: .
      :|
    • Cross server LFG / Broker would require bhs to do it, which is simply not going to happen.
      People have been complaining about bad pvp content for years, have you been living under a rock? Its not gonna change, atleast not anytime soon. Openworld pvp has been a joke since awakening 1 and will always remain to be a joke.
    • Basically what you guys saying,

Lets get PvE ppl to Killian cause we lack population in our PvP server. They have to come to us, and they have to accept it.

I let your imagination work for the problem here, if you can't see it, then discussion is useless.

Let's assume that the merge happen, on the long run, the same problem will happen again.

Waiting for that thread where we merge with Yurian and Seren as well....
    • Gameforge will just keep milking the players who are willing to pay some cash for server transfer voucher. Everyday people are moving to Mystel which is making the state of the server even worse. Probably it will end like Icaruna a ghost server. Merge is a must but i doubt it will happen soon. It doesn't matter will it be a PvP or a PvE server when this happens. Even if it's PvP i don't see and understand why this bothers the 100 % PvE players. None of the PvP players affects the PvE community. Players on Killian are struggling atm finding parties for dungeons and everything is way more expensive compared to prices at broker on Mystel. Many might end quitting because of this. We really need this server merge.
    • I really don't see your point. You're just salty because we're asking to merge the server with a "pve one" and feel threatened that the already non existing PvP community will become even more irrelevant than it already is.
      As it was said earlier, merging won't affect either of the populations: you "PvP players" can continue staying in vo (or not staying there, cause afaik unless you're zerging you're literally kill on sight material) while pve players can continue staying in highwatch. Which is exactly what's already happening on Killian.

And the only open world PvP that's actually happening (other than cu) is guild bam, which btw, it's PvP even on pve servers.
    • I am really curious what will happen if they make killian to mystel transfer for free.

How many of those ppl who dont want merge will continue being on killian .

You should also question yourselves """ Do i want ppl who are trapped on killian or ppl who actually want to be there and pvp? """"

Sorry but if you want pvp vs trapped ppl who have zero interest for pvp you just want to be king in your village.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
    • Mystel isn't just one server, I lost count on how many servers have been merged into it... Plus the fact that many of those servers had gearing events and so on to make it easier the transition for anyone who wished to end up in Mystel. Mystel got overdose of accounts and characters(even if inactive/temporary) due to this plus the constant circus of patches affecting negatively and many times removing the PvP side of the game Killian was sentenced to reach this point where the population is less than low. And we all know who to blame and through who. Merging servers won't fix anything, just temporarily dust your eyes of the real problems, because once again you will not retain population.

I know Killian isn't just one server too but i can keep count of how many servers have been merged into it and how long ago with one hand.

We got new patches supposed to add content and joy, but all you see is negative feedback being ignored by the responsible departments. And I'm not even focusing PvP but the game itself.
      So I ask again, what will we do after we have only one server?
    • bruh there should be some sub forum for certain camels in here. Literally REE'ing irrelevant in every possible thread. I don't understand why mods do not take action. ***

Content removed and user warned I ~Zancara
      x
    • I give Killian three months tops before getting merged with Mystel. **

Content removed. Please remember that everyone has the option of transferring their characters to another server at their own choice. The picture that you posted is not helping in this situation. I ~Zancara