Merge Killian and Mystel already.

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let me get this right....

...there are currently 2 English Servers: one PvE and one PvP

The PvP one is doing worse than the PvE one.

Your idea is to merge both into one PvP server.

...but the PvP one was the worse of the two, so why in the world the new one should be a PvP one?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • senita456 wrote:

Let me get this right....

...there are currently 2 English Servers: one PvE and one PvP

The PvP one is doing worse than the PvE one.

Your idea is to merge both into one PvP server.

...but the PvP one was the worse of the two, so why in the world the new one should be a PvP one?
      It doesnt matter wether its merged into a PvP or PvE server, but apparently you cannot read. Otherwise you would know that even if it was a PvP server, it wouldnt affect pve people in any bad way.
      Im playing mostly pve despite being a pvp player originally, and im doing just fine without having to worry about pvp at all on killian.
    • Kuroe wrote:

Otherwise you would know that even if it was a PvP server, it wouldnt affect pve people in any bad way.
      You shouldn't really make assumptions about what something could affect someone else.
      I had already read all this thread before posting and I don't care if it's something little or next to irrelevant,I picked PvE server and I wanted to stick on 100,00% PvE, end of the story.
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
    • Lupulsaiu wrote:

From my experience Killian was always like this in the last 3 years, at least in the periods I played Tera. It always had more or less players, depending on the patch.

But somehow, I really want that this game dies, because I just have the hope that a new publisher takes the game and makes an old school server.
      Stop daydreaming already. That aside, your wish of dreams isn't even that far off.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Aeq wrote:

Lupulsaiu wrote:

From my experience Killian was always like this in the last 3 years, at least in the periods I played Tera. It always had more or less players, depending on the patch.

But somehow, I really want that this game dies, because I just have the hope that a new publisher takes the game and makes an old school server.
      Stop daydreaming already. That aside, your wish of dreams isn't even that far off.
      Believe me, Tera is still far from dying. MMORPG´s who closed their servers looked way more empty than Tera does now.
      Only dangerous people are dangerous!

My youtube chanel!
    • senita456 wrote:

Kuroe wrote:

Otherwise you would know that even if it was a PvP server, it wouldnt affect pve people in any bad way.
      You shouldn't really make assumptions about what something could affect someone else.I had already read all this thread before posting and I don't care if it's something little or next to irrelevant,I picked PvE server and I wanted to stick on 100,00% PvE, end of the story.
      And you can do that on a pvp server too? Are you going to VO on your pve server? If not then a pvp server wouldnt affect you, if yes, why would you anyways.
      Ask any of the pve players on killian if they are bothered by openworld pvp, which only exists in vo since the outlaw changes, they will all tell you the same.
    • If it's so insignificant difference as you say, why not just leave it PvE like the most populated server then? :O
      Test Image ->
    • Since you are 100% PvE, why would you care about leaving a few open world spots open to PvP like VO? You won't go there as you are 100% PvE anyway so it shouldn't even bother you in the slightest.

And the rest of the PvP is just what Kraxler said in the other thread:

Kraxler wrote:

just merge killian. And about the pvp part . Open world pk is rarer than dropping a mask in dungeons

So what is the problem exactly? Next to that - Dungeons are safezones and so is Velika. They could probably change it so that HW can be a SZ as well. They can limit it anyway. Plus outlaw is only for 65 as well so leveling is not affected here either.

Legit making a hassle about nothing. Anyway maybe Gameforge itself can come up with some proper solutions but what matters to us more is for these servers to be merged so it actually feels populated again, because right now Killian is just simply dying and they honestly should not allow that
      ๖ۣۜFaith - 65 Lancer
      ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 65 Brawler
      ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc
    • I like how you didn't address the question "If there's so little of PvP in a PvP server, why you care?" - this is YOUR argument mind that.
      Test Image ->
    • Ah ye, because the servers Mystel, Yurian and Seren are all full of pure hearted angels.

:dash:

People need to get over their awkward "cant be on server with x/y person" problem, seriously.

@Senita
      Why take something away from a part of the community if they still enjoy it? As small as that part is.
      Pve players are still not affected by vo pvp, period. Coming from a pve player b t w.
    • senita456 wrote:

If it's so insignificant difference as you say, why not just leave it PvE like the most populated server then? :O
      I love how you keep crying about a "PvP" server, when outlaw is literally more usefull for doing PVE (slaying guardians) than actual PvP.

senita456 wrote:

You shouldn't really make assumptions about what something could affect someone else.I had already read all this thread before posting and I don't care if it's something little or next to irrelevant,I picked PvE server and I wanted to stick on 100,00% PvE, end of the story.
      I really dont know dude, do you think that killian is like a perma bashing players all around the world? lmao open world """pvp""" is restricted in one area 30x30m called "VO" (place that can be simply deleted imo, since after the 1st awakening patch it died completely)
    • Kuroe wrote:

Why take something away from a part of the community if they still enjoy it? As small as that part is.
      Pve players are still not affected by vo pvp, period. Coming from a pve player b t w.

Exactly that
      ๖ۣۜFaith - 65 Lancer
      ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 65 Brawler
      ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc