Server Transfer error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Transfer error

I would like to start by greeting everyone , since I've recently come back after a rather long break.
    I did check the board for similar threads , but the informations I gathered thanks to them still couldn't allow me to solve the problem.
    I am currently trying to transfer the character , as the title implies , but after 15 tries I still can't figure what's preventing me from doing so.

If you could help me , I'd be very grateful :)

Here is the screenshot of all the valuable items (at least for my-sorry-newbie-self ) I could fit in the inventory.

ibb.co/hsCMkA
    Leadership is something you earn, something you're chosen for. You can't come in yelling, 'I'm your leader!' If it happens, it's because the other guys respect you.

Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.

Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.
  • Thank you both for answering. I did try again after removing both the unbound dyads and the veteran normal/complete crystalbinds , but I still can't transfer.

ibb.co/isZLfA

this is the current inventory situation.

Edit: ok so...had to rely on my last resort...started from just the upgrading materials , then put 1 item/type of item in the inventory , logged out , tried the transfer.
    Had to log in and out 40 times , but at least I managed to find the problematic item: rubies from elleon's marks of valor.

veteran items and unbound dyads were allowed.

Thread can be closed. Thank you.
    Leadership is something you earn, something you're chosen for. You can't come in yelling, 'I'm your leader!' If it happens, it's because the other guys respect you.

Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.

Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kaikanken ().

• I can also add that the 300PP Elunis Tears are not transferable and Gear bound to another character.

So, closed as requested.
    "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."