Talent System / Any bonuses for "veteran" players?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talent System / Any bonuses for "veteran" players?

Since we are a couple of years late for the talent system here... is there gonna be any "starting bonuses" for accounts 2+ years old or we're all gonna start from 0?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • We all get the talents in the same time. (On EU)

Dont rly get why there should be a veteran bonus, if all start in the same time :elin18:

But i think GF said something about (dont nail me where the commend was or even exist) a boost for our versions.

(ofc i expect a cash shop one)
    • I was thinking on the same thing.
      Korean players farming those points since years if we start from the zero the game will die before we could reach the ktera lvl.

The basic power and endu stats cost 150 points together with a lvl134 requirement. If we cant get enough points at least for that its like our state will worse than before, since we will lose the current Velik's helper buff.

I realy hope BH and GF count with that facts.
    • Why would you want a head start on talent points? This is the perfect opportunity to grind for talent points and as a bonus, you can even grind for tons of mats for upgrading your gear as well ( even if it fails, no worries you got pleeeenty of time grinding for new mats). I think we have a win-win situation here ladies and gentlemen. WE FINALLY GET TALENTS BOOIIIIS!!! Isn't that what we always wanted and cried about all these years! :bday: :beer: :thumbup:
    • I mean, just because you've played a long time, doesn't mean you should get a headstart bonus on stats that actually alter your gameplay. At least not in my opinion. I mean, I have veteran myself, but I see no reason why I should have extra talent points. That'd be like giving out a high tier artifact weapon in World of Warcraft, just 'cause you've played it for several years, which wouldn't be fair at all.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • Trappiez wrote:

I mean, just because you've played a long time, doesn't mean you should get a headstart bonus on stats that actually alter your gameplay. At least not in my opinion. I mean, I have veteran myself, but I see no reason why I should have extra talent points. That'd be like giving out a high tier artifact weapon in World of Warcraft, just 'cause you've played it for several years, which wouldn't be fair at all.
      Well talentsystem without points is useless
      ktera has talents like 3 1/2y since bosses are balanced for their average talent level its kinda unfair and useless here without a start bonus (should be like 350~ imo)
      don't forget they gonna remove Velik's Helper as soon the patch hit here, so its even a nerf with talents :elin5:
    • Yeah yeah, I wasn't referring to that. I agree, that we should all get at least some kind of starter, but I think it's stupid, if Veteran players get extra points, just because they've played longer. I mean - that would be real p2w. But yeah, I totally agree, that without any kind of starter pack for talents, it's gonna be hell to farm it.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • Trappiez wrote:

Yeah yeah, I wasn't referring to that. I agree, that we should all get at least some kind of starter, but I think it's stupid, if Veteran players get extra points, just because they've played longer. I mean - that would be real p2w. But yeah, I totally agree, that without any kind of starter pack for talents, it's gonna be hell to farm it.
      How is it p2w if you get talent points in relation to your total ingame playtime?
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • senita456 wrote:

Maybe she meant "play to win"?
      Oh, in that case I'm terribly sorry for misinterpreting the term "p2w". Totally means "play to win", of course. :crazy:
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• "30% EP experience boost when completing vanguard requests."

Everyone (besides obviously Bluehole) knows that the problem is that we're 3 years behind compared to korea and that we won't be able to catch up to them in another 2-3 years.
      Yes, we do finally get the talent system but we are still be 2-3 years behind :shrug:

The post was edited 1 time, last by tobtheking2 ().

• 300% more EP exp and maybe i'm in but only 30%? Lol.

And now since we all have talentsystem BHS will even more balance around it .. also around Korea level. So in the end nothing changed except wen actually need to grind for it
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

Everyone (besides obviously Bluehole) knows that the problem is that we're 3 years behind compared to korea and that we won't be able to catch up to them in another 2-3 years.
      Yes, we do finally get the talent system but we are still be 2-3 years behind :shrug:
      You guys are freaking hilarious.

You whine so much about being behind for 2-3 years, and YOU asked for this talent garbage. Consider yourselves in shoes of NEW PLAYERS. Don't like it? Don't suggest adding crap if you're going to whine about being behind then.

I'm sick of people who don't put themselves in shoes of new player and think "but mah <insert something grind/progression related> is good wah wah cuz I have it already it's ez pz".

Guess what, a new player would have to be "behind" for 2-3 years, enjoy your medicine. It's only fair.

Justice is served.
    • Are you d*** or what? Everyone needs to get a strong boost to be able to catch up. Thats what we have been saying for years.
      EVERYONE. Did you see me typing at least once that NEW PLAYERS should be excluded?
      How about you actually use your brain once before typing random b*****??? Also if you would actually know at least a single bit about this game you would already know that we have been asking for

1. Start-Level for EVERYONE that skips a few years/months of grinding
      2. giving EVERYONE an exp boost so EVERYONE can get the main talents as fast as possible

No one ever said anything about excluding new players or only giving endgame players all of the rewards, but holy ** people that just think they always know better o_o

The post was edited 1 time, last by Momojunketsu: Mind your language! ().

• tobtheking2 wrote:

Are you dumb or what? Everyone needs to get a strong boost to be able to catch up. Thats what we have been saying for years.
      EVERYONE. Did you see me typing at least once that NEW PLAYERS should be excluded?
      How about you actually use your brain once before typing random bullshit??? Also if you would actually know at least a single bit about this game you would already know that we have been asking for

2. giving EVERYONE an exp boost so EVERYONE can get the main talents as fast as possible

No one ever said anything about excluding new players or only giving endgame players all of the rewards, but holy fk people that just think they always know better o_o
      Look who's talking about lacking brain. Go start a new account on Korea or wherever the hell the talent system is and tell me how it is.

Let's imagine that we've had the talent system for 4 years now. What if you happened to start the game JUST NOW, would you still want a boost? Would your "veteran self" tell your "noob self" to stfu and grind it like he did? Like all hotshots on this forum? No? What's the difference?!?

You're not the freaking center of the world. Reminds me of people who think that "games need to be less grindy nowadays since I'm not a kid anymore, don't have time like I used to" as if world revolves around them and totally when they were kids, others were all kids too, OMEGALUL. (yes, this actually is a thing on mEME forums)

Point being, you want a boost despite the fact your experience is not worse than a new player in KR or wherever talent system was active?!? Makes total sense.

If a new player in KR has to grind to "catch up", then so do you. Go through pain like newbies do, like I said, it's justice for experience their life.
    • Borsuc wrote:

tobtheking2 wrote:

Are you dumb or what? Everyone needs to get a strong boost to be able to catch up. Thats what we have been saying for years.
      How about you actually use your brain once before typing random bullshit??? Also if you would actually know at least a single bit about this game you would already know that we have been asking for

No one ever said anything about excluding new players or only giving endgame players all of the rewards, but holy fk people that just think they always know better o_o
      Look who's talking about lacking brain. Go start a new account on Korea or wherever the hell the talent system is and tell me how it is.
      Let's imagine that we've had the talent system for 4 years now. What if you happened to start the game JUST NOW, would you still want a boost? Would your "veteran self" tell your "noob self" to stfu and grind it like he did? Like all hotshots on this forum? No? What's the difference?!?

You're not the freaking center of the world. Reminds me of people who think that "games need to be less grindy nowadays since I'm not a kid anymore, don't have time like I used to" as if world revolves around them and totally when they were kids, others were all kids too, OMEGALUL. (yes, this actually is a thing on mEME forums)

Point being, you want a boost despite the fact your experience is not worse than a new player in KR or wherever talent system was active?!? Makes total sense.

If a new player in KR has to grind to "catch up", then so do you. Go through pain like newbies do, like I said, it's justice for experience their life.

i already said it and do it again:
      dungeons are balanced on current korea average level
      Why the hell should we start at 0? we played the same game for years and got nohthing meanwhile korea leveled at around 350-450
    • Borsuc wrote:

Oh so we do care about new korean players now :elin18: :elin18: :elin18:
      You do know that it's not clever to just copy-pasta everything from bluehole without well...actually thinking if there aren't some ways to improve the current game design? :elin18: That there are a lot of things that need to get improved/fixed? :elin18: even in korea :elin18:

And just the fact that we're three years behind and Bluehole is creating new content and balancing the classes while keeping talents in mind? So everyone that does not have 300-400 points currently is basically already getting fucked cuz they're weaker than what the dungeons are balanced around? :elin18:

The problems people in korea is well...their problem that they should complain about to receive changes, not ours sorry. But your example is exactly the reason why at least for europe (cuz thats our region lul.) we should request a change so we don't end up getting fucked like "new korean players" (lets be honest, no sane kr person even starts from scratch because of that reason) And thats exactly why we want changes - but brain lacking I guess?