Talent System / Any bonuses for "veteran" players?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

bladefurry wrote:

what a time to be alive, dont use your veteran player gear against a kr new player pls its unfair :(((((((, also dont use right rotations cuz how a new korean player knows the rigth one ? idk im kinda done with this community
      Ofc it's not unfair at all if you are the veteran. Clearly nobody cares about other newbies as long as you got it.

But... if you're the new player tho... go ask for bonuses. Evidence in this thread. It's only fair, those filthy korean veterans had it for years, wtf you need to catch up to them like the poor newbie you are.

Makes sense cause obviously world revolves around you.
    • New

tobtheking2 wrote:

Oh so we do care about new korean players now :elin18: :elin18: :elin18:
      Who's the one who brought up "but talent system IN KOREA omg we NEED IT!!!1oneone!!" huh?

tobtheking2 wrote:

You do know that it's not clever to just copy-pasta everything from bluehole without well...actually thinking if there aren't some ways to improve the current game design? :elin18: That there are a lot of things that need to get improved/fixed? :elin18: even in korea :elin18:
      I agree. Things like not even getting this shit system that you bitch about in this very thread.

That sounds like a much better idea!

tobtheking2 wrote:

The problems people in korea is well...their problem that they should complain about to receive changes, not ours sorry. But your example is exactly the reason why at least for europe (cuz thats our region lul.) we should request a change so we don't end up getting fucked like "new korean players" (lets be honest, no sane kr person even starts from scratch because of that reason) And thats exactly why we want changes - but brain lacking I guess?
      Sometimes I don't think you understand what YOU ask for.

YOU asked for talent system because "koreans have it". "Bluehole balance for Korea version". YOU are the one who compare yourself with Korea. So it's only fair you also compare it with KR's newbies. Stop cherry picking.

You get what koreans have because you asked for it, and still whine and tell me to not compare with korea, WAT?

You don't get to cherry pick what you get from korea (i.e. "balance"). You get the whole package. Now experience the life of a korean newbie.

Talents are so cool right? Long live progression.
    • New

Borsuc wrote:

tobtheking2 wrote:

Oh so we do care about new korean players now :elin18: :elin18: :elin18:
      Who's the one who brought up "but talent system IN KOREA omg we NEED IT!!!1oneone!!" huh?

tobtheking2 wrote:

You do know that it's not clever to just copy-pasta everything from bluehole without well...actually thinking if there aren't some ways to improve the current game design? :elin18: That there are a lot of things that need to get improved/fixed? :elin18: even in korea :elin18:
      I agree. Things like not even getting this shit system that you bitch about in this very thread.
      That sounds like a much better idea!

tobtheking2 wrote:

The problems people in korea is well...their problem that they should complain about to receive changes, not ours sorry. But your example is exactly the reason why at least for europe (cuz thats our region lul.) we should request a change so we don't end up getting fucked like "new korean players" (lets be honest, no sane kr person even starts from scratch because of that reason) And thats exactly why we want changes - but brain lacking I guess?
      Sometimes I don't think you understand what YOU ask for.
      YOU asked for talent system because "koreans have it". "Bluehole balance for Korea version". YOU are the one who compare yourself with Korea. So it's only fair you also compare it with KR's newbies. Stop cherry picking.

You get what koreans have because you asked for it, and still whine and tell me to not compare with korea, WAT?

You don't get to cherry pick what you get from korea (i.e. "balance"). You get the whole package. Now experience the life of a korean newbie.

Talents are so cool right? Long live progression.
      as i said
      ignore this ****
    • New

They could at least give some EP based on the total playtime of the characters, 10 XP per day maybe?
      Dunno how much you need for all 500 EP, but people should get rewarded in some way for playing TERA for years without being able to progress like KR did.
      So that people with 2-3 years playtime could start with 100-150 EP or so.
    • New

Xilokz wrote:

All i have to say...

Thy for more grind in teraEU ... Thats why i personally did not want this shit in EU from the start.
      No talent system > more time to clear dungeons which are designed for talent system > more grind.
      We already had to "grind" more than KR because of the lack of talents anyway.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • New

Miriad wrote:

I dont get why veteran players should get bonuses to a new system. It makes no sense lol. But whatever.
      And I don't get why people who spend money in the game(aka shop),should get bonuses(except for cosmetics).

It's only ok to give advantages to people when it comes to money but never when it comes to longer playtime / dedication,the horror!,you wanna get advantages only because you've played longer?,pfff,now excuse me while I swipe my master card and buy a full heroic set ty bb.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • New

Miriad wrote:

I dont get why veteran players should get bonuses to a new system. It makes no sense lol. But whatever.
      People who played since talentsystem relase basically didn't get Talent xp while ktera got them. So we did the same thing but no talentsystem. now we get talentsystem and need to start all over even if we did the same shit like Korea?

Btw starting with EU relase we will lose veliks blessing buff (23 power and endu) which means we are even weaker now until we reach a certain level.

How they should release it:

Take active Ktera player within 1 month which are all lvl 65.
      Calculate avg Talentlevel
      use the avg level for EU relase
      done!

But now we need to start at level 1 while KTERA is way higher at the same state of the content. So in the end we are still behind korea even with talentsystem.

Just imagine Pokemon:
      You get a level 5 Pokemon
      Your friend got a level 5 Pokemon 3 years ago
      Your friend's Pokemon is now Level 70 and facing equal strong Pokemon
      Your Pokemon is level 5 and facing level 70 enemy Pokemons
      (The level 70 Pokemon is the current enounter like GLSHM Endboss in TERA)

They just could give EVERY exisitng player a preset Level of X
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

This is to extreme :D GLSHM is not a lvl 70 pokemon :O
    • New

There is no reason for anyone to get a boost, Veteran or anyone. You all think of it as it's something old and you want a compensation for it. It's actually new and everyone starts at the same line, even if it was already on Ktera or whatever. You are on Eu and not on Ktera so stop repeating "we are behind Ktera" noone had it and noone had a headstart, we are talking about this server not that. So don't ask for things that have no reason behind it, I don't care if you play 1 day or 5 years.
    • New

talent cap in korea is 500
      if you're a new player and start from guardian and no talents, you have no problem, it grows along with you
      but since we are 3 years behind and we have ppl with maxed gear that need to have at least 150 talent points for basics (veliks blessing)
      so give ppl some talent points acording to their play time since talent release in korea and their gear
      the guardian account don't need it
      and the higher best geared char the more you should get, not geared up? your problem
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

Just imagine Pokemon:
      Yeah there's a word for that. It's called "progression".

Isn't it wonderful? Why you wanna skip it? That's why you wanted the talent system right?

Can't have it both ways. I guess progression is only cool when you're the lv70 against a lv5 eh?

damex14 wrote:

As i know korea got build INGAME catchup mechanic if you are far away in lvls from top ppl , if you go and create account in korea and play there you will have easier time catching up.
      Comparing new koreans players and us here is kinda silly
      Because the purpose of the catch up is to CATCH UP to the other korean players.

You don't compete with koreans since they can't interact with you on EU so there's nothing to catch up to. Tell me who is ahead on you in EU that you have to catch up to?

Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

as i said
      ignore this ****
      I'll need a bigger bucket, it can't hold an ocean of tears from a cheater.
    • New

senita456 wrote:

Miriad wrote:

And I don't get why people who spend money in the game(aka shop),should get bonuses(except for cosmetics).
      It's only ok to give advantages to people when it comes to money but never when it comes to longer playtime / dedication,the horror!,you wanna get advantages only because you've played longer?,pfff,now excuse me while I swipe my master card and buy a full heroic set ty bb.
      Ok, then please ask for "compensations" for the awakening release as well, the new apex abilities for other classes, and whatever you can think off we got as new in the past years. Veteran players should get all kind of benefits or gifts just because they started playing earlier than newest players?. please dont make jokes, It makes no sense. No sense at all, sorry. And no, i dont care if veteran players get benefits or not, thats not my point, the whole point is that what you guys are asking is ridiculous. Period.