Tera stats 2018

• New

Steam chart only show the clients wich are bounded or connected with Steam.

Normal user without the connection dont get count.

Overall the charts looks normal. Look at the start of the record with not even 2k players.

This game was already dead, if you look at this way.
    • New

Voidy wrote:

We are losing players still, even with the masive NA refugees.

EU became the real meme.

Thanks GF for allowing cheaters, now we lose more players than we get from those refugges.

The problem is the content/patch not the cheaters ...
      1(2-3) Dungeons and that is it. 0,5-2hr playtime and your finished for the day. More with resets.

There are more players leaving Tera because of boring content and f#cked up enchanting rates then cheaters.

And the "new content" hype is now over.
    • New

Any proofs that i'm cheating? if you check moongourd im pretty on avg. Oh you mean becuase i disable some annoying skill effects form other people makes me a cheater? In fact i'm in disadvantage if i join PvP. Maybe people who change their dps numbers font are also cheater aswell.

Just saying the feature to remove skill effects will be an actual option in one of the next patches.
    • New

Voidy wrote:

We are losing players still, even with the masive NA refugees.

EU became the real meme.

Thanks GF for allowing cheaters, now we lose more players than we get from those refugges.
      You do know enmasse (NA) are the ones that permitted the use of proxy (which I assume you meant by cheaters) because they lost majority of their playerbase?
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

I rather take 1000 cheaters which don't affect my gameplay at all instead of bullsh*t rng rates which actually affects my gameplay expierence

Pretty much this - I played on NA with a fairly modest computer (R5 1600, 8Gb RAM, RX480) ~40ms ping since I live near their servers, but understood that there were people who don't have the kind of computer I have, and don't have the kind of ping I do either - and that these people need things like FPS Utils and the skill predictor to even come close to getting similar gameplay to mine. I don't consider them cheaters if all they're using is things that make the game operate as it was intended (effectively sub-50 ping), or things like the auto-vanguard-completion - none of those really, really affects me. Sure the argument can be made that SP gives someone an advantage, but it's by a handful of MS, and if letting them have a tiny "advantage" means thousands of extra players are able to enjoy the game, and keeps this game afloat, then whatever, it's not that insanely huge of a deal in the first place - and since I do just PVE, them having that tiny bit of advantage actually helps me sooooo win win?

But make no mistake - people using scripts to break the game and get items, teleport to DGs or things like that are absolutely cheaters and should be struck down with the ban-hammer.
    • New

Many things made ppl leave this game..
      Dungeons, well it was all the time the same with it so i dont complain to it..
      Low balance or lets say no balance at all..
      No events at all (i dont count this what GF did)..
      Lack of talents..
      Proxy modules that made this game playable (great fps, better ping (SP), a lot of ppl using it so without it u cant compare ur dmg to others who use it)..
      Lack of talents..
      And again lack of talents..
      Oh talents are comming??? Well too late..
      I quited, many my friends did the same.. Sad for the game i played since vm2..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

Any proofs that i'm cheating? if you check moongourd im pretty on avg. Oh you mean becuase i disable some annoying skill effects form other people makes me a cheater? In fact i'm in disadvantage if i join PvP. Maybe people who change their dps numbers font are also cheater aswell.

Just saying the feature to remove skill effects will be an actual option in one of the next patches.
      I don't think you get it. Why are you asking for my opinion, as if it's fact or what? Fact is, you use proxy. We can argue about what constitutes cheating but none of that would end up in a factual conclusion. It would be just matter of opinions.

That's why banning has to be done without exceptions. It's not that you are as bad a cheater (or a cheater at all, depending who you ask) as a (former) memeslasher. Some of the client-side modules are also pure cheating, and it's hard or impossible to track that, so how do you prove you don't use the so-called "QOL". You can obviously be lying too and claim you don't use something that you, in fact, do.

That's why all proxy users must be banned. Not all of them are equal cheaters but they must be banned.
    • New

Okay i'm ready to face a ban if everybody who use said programm get banned aswell. But you know if they ban everyone who use it regardless of what they really use (turn off effects to increase effects or actually cheating/exploiting) they can also announce the next server merge aswell since the population on every server will suffer hard for it. I mean if they must ban everyone who use it well. I have no problem at all.
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

Okay i'm ready to face a ban if everybody who use said programm get banned aswell. But you know if they ban everyone who use it regardless of what they really use (turn off effects to increase effects or actually cheating/exploiting) they can also announce the next server merge aswell since the population on every server will suffer hard for it. I mean if they must ban everyone who use it well. I have no problem at all.
      I don't have a problem with it either. I'm also pretty sure you do more than just "turn off effects", if you know what I mean.

john4iri wrote:

You guys dont have anything better to do than debating ppl who dont even play the game or play only equalized gear content about proxy or game economy?
      Maybe because filthy cheaters like you drove us away. Talking about game economy from a cheater is hysterical when you're the cancer who ruin economies.

In fact you should be banned from stating your opinion about the game on the forum, because the opinion of someone who does NOT "play the game as it is meant to be played" by the DEVELOPER is below zero (not by how YOU think it should be played)