Awakened Dream Slash

• Valkyrie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Want a peek at what awaits you for the upcoming patch? Then join our team on December 7th, starting at 06:00 PM CET for a special Livestream!

• Awakened Dream Slash

Hi there,

Can we get an official statement about Valkyrie's Dreamslash changes?
      We noticed a serious nerf in PvP with the awakened patch, but there are nothing mentioned in the patch notes.

Was it done on purpose?

What exactly got nerfed?

Something got bugged?
    • Evolet wrote:

Hi there,

Can we get an official statement about Valkyrie's Dreamslash changes?
      We noticed a serious nerf in PvP with the awakened patch, but there are nothing mentioned in the patch notes.

Was it done on purpose?

What exactly got nerfed?

Something got bugged?
      i noticed this some weeks ago, and did some testing, and indeep the dmg was nerfed, and is not a bug of the glyph or the chest roll, is like the dmg is gone just like that, not base dmg nerf, no glyph changes, so my theory is like the dream slash dmg is bugged after the awakened patch, the skill it self is not working well, and thats kinda weird bc everything else is working.
      if that was a nerf atleast tell us about it, is really frustrating not knowing what is going on.
      (also im HO, and dont do more than 50k on a eq guy in fwc, so yes this is real and is annoying)
    • Yeah I was curious about this as well. After awakening patch Dreamslash did roughly 60% less damage than before, and there was no mention of it being nerfed in the patch notes. I get that dreamslash has been overpowered af for far too long, but this nerf is extreme to say the least.
    • PvP Valkyrie from Mystel, I can confirm this issue indeed.
      Without patch notes or *anything* after awakening2 I noticed a heavy damage loss on Dreamslash.
      There is nothing much to say here, nerf is apparent, it's just about how long it will take for Tera Devs to acknowledge this issue.