Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System

• Forwarded
    • After my ring reached 62% and my earring 40+ i gave up
      i did around 8 tries on weap as well to see maybe i got some luck there, still 0 (took me 12 tries for HO 0 btw)
      So i play the game to get nothing meanwhile other people get +2 weap with less money than my ring :'D?
      No thanks, i rather waste my mones to erp Egrils, still better than enchanting and get nothing :')
    • No statement form GF. Just like always. Seriously except for some extreme dungeons (which aren't extreme anymore) we get nothing. But hey we get talentsystem which mean more grind on top of gear grind.

I see no difference between EME and GF. Well we have better gold talent sources but who care for gold talents anyways? Even without Gold talent boxes you can easily grind gold talents by doing low IOD Bams.

Also did nobody realized how useless silver siglos are? I mean gold darics are used for frostmetal gear but silver siglo are just there to waste you PP. No item needs siglos xD. The same counts for rubies and sapphires ... no need for anything only to waste PP.

Even Nexus Grind with 2 FPS for agnitor set was more fun than this crap.

Can't wait for +4 - +6.. New Recipe to celebrate crafting revamp ... Divine Golden Plates and Divine Silver Plates!

You need either
      4 Golden Plates or 4 Silver Plates
      1 Emerald
      7500 Artisan Kit
      250PP

for 1 Divine Plate (no crit bonus)

+4 Needs:
      146 Divine Golden plates and 58 Divine Silver Plate 6 Ceöestial Diamonds (Only craftable u need 10 Diamonds + 100 Divine Gpöden and Silver Plate to craft 1)
      468 material obtained form merchant which cost 2058 gold each
      36 Non tradeable/non bankable item which only drops 2 times per dungeon runs and there is only 1 dungeon

2% Base Chance
      with 579.000 Item EXP you get additional 3% and you get 0,25% chance per fail.

Ofc this is a joke but in the end it's BHS you are never prepared xD

• Thats a Screen of the expectet Value for HO +0 to +3 and new Accessories with full XP bonus. Just Gold/Silver Plate, Diamond and Gold are over 10m Goldvalue. Its maybe possible to farm 15-25k Gold per hour. Thats around 500h of real playtime in 150-180 days. This grind is totaly ridiculous.
    • This means 3,3h every day grind. Now consider waiting time for lfg and so on. And this is only raw gold. No crafting time involved/grind for Elinus pots ect. And if people expect that +4 and onwards will be cheaper .. keep dreaming.

But i guess our TERA experts just monitoring the current situation and if almost everyone left the game they come with a solution like always.

Just add 5 Silver Plates per GG runs and remove rubies and saphire just drop emeralds and diamonds. You can keep the drop chance for diamonds but remove the useless rbies and saphire. Adn while you do that you can also remove everthing else. Seriously 1 wood scrap? Is this a out of season april fools joke?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kraxler ().

• The memes are fresh.

But this is a really good solution proposed from Kraxler. Gameforge IS able to re-do GG loot. Make it profitable, then club payment makes sense. But keep the trash stuff in it too. There are people who are still in need of the small stuff ^^

Can we FINALLY get some GAMEFORGE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT THE CURRENT UNBEARABLE SITUATION.

@Athena @Atmorph (Pinging Atmorph because he + @Baldrov are both fighting and doing work for the community.)
    • i swear this community is populated by overstimulated millennials who just want everything to be their way RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
      this thread is barely over a week old and the change you're asking for requires thorough testing to not throw the balance completely out of the window
      yes, it's a pressing, urgent matter that incentivizes haste
      but with haste comes sloppy work
      if done poorly I guarantee forums will overflow with babies whining about week old accounts having HO because veils are now guaranteed to drop from ghillieglade
      pic related it's the eu tera community
    • New

eutri wrote:

i swear this community is populated by overstimulated millennials who just want everything to be their way RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
      this thread is barely over a week old and the change you're asking for requires thorough testing to not throw the balance completely out of the window
      if done poorly I guarantee forums will overflow with babies whining about week old accounts having HO because veils are now guaranteed to drop from ghillieglade
      Changes take time.

A statement "we will look into this" from gameforge 1min.

No statement :)
    • New

eutri wrote:

i swear this community is populated by overstimulated millennials who just want everything to be their way RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
      noone is gonna cry if everyone has gear. The community is nonexistant as it is. The more people who have gear the easier it is to get a party going. Getting top tier gear hasn't been the main focus of this game since vm4. Don't talk without using your head first thanks. A lot of people quit since this new enhancing system, a lot more are going to, people who have played this game since the beta nonetheless. The game can't afford to lose these players unless they have plans to shut down the servers in a few months.
    • New

Kraxler wrote:

i bet eutri is just someone who thinks frostmetal is endgame gear

hope you don't do gambling, honey
      weapon took 10 tries, gloves are currently sitting at 6
      appeal to accomplishment isn't an argument, either

Scottia wrote:

Getting top tier gear hasn't been the main focus of this game since vm4. Don't talk without using your head first thanks. A lot of people quit since this new enhancing system, a lot more are going to, people who have played this game since the beta nonetheless. The game can't afford to lose these players unless they have plans to shut down the servers in a few months.
      Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody cared about +15 and felt no pressure getting to it, hence why everyone running endgame had it after lucid/starfall hit
      Tera has been declared dead multiple times and somehow your hissy fits have had no effect - it'd take a massive blunder to shut down this IP, something even bigger than what eme did
      A few players angrily shaking their fists and quitting is not going to change anything, there's plenty of people who a) will endure and b) will not only endure, but actively seek and push for a change to the current awful system. You want to point fingers and throw your toys out of the pram, go ahead - nonody's stopping you, but don't tell others to follow you if stuff can be changed
      (because gf actually listens, even if they're slow to act sometimes)

Hotasduck wrote:

Do we have to take you seriously after a statement like this?
      Evidently yes since you had to ask a question like that
      Not even gonna respond to the guy with pikachu avatar since he's obviously mentally underdeveloped and has no idea how a company like gf functions

funny how all these replies pretty much confirm what you've been trying to denounce me for, bunch of spoiled brats the lot of you
    • New

It's not my fault that you don't know how many/which mats you are gonna need and how often they drop in dungeons but alright obviously you're still right without experiencing it personally!
    • New

tobtheking2 wrote:

It's not my fault that you don't know how many/which mats you are gonna need and how often they drop in dungeons but alright obviously you're still right without experiencing it personally!
      Yes, I obviously cannot press "enchant" on my bow, that's just too complicated, and obviously other people don't exist on the server, I couldn't have asked them
      Please point me to where I was defending the gearing system, btw - unless strawmanning is all you can muster
    • New

eutri wrote:

No one said that you are defending the gearing system - just that you (since you didn't reach the specific gearing point YET) don't really understand why we are complaining that much since you did not experience the pain of enchanting that shit YET.
      But feel free to be offended o_o