Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "MY OPINION" is 2 days you are bashing ppl telling em they are crying for nothing, and your opinion is even uncorrect af, the transparency of this system is equal to the +15 one, there will always be someone that upgrade at 5% and another person that has to go for 70%. N I C E TrAnSpArenCy friend
    • Assazinchen wrote:

Tom12 wrote:

I just do not believe how many players complain about how badly they are hurt. "We have to work hard to get the BEST gear in the game", "enchanct system is bad, now we see our percentage chance, it was best in times +15 where there was no transparency", "GF BnS, you have to return immediately to the old system enchant, give us 100x more pernament loot at all instances." Really just pathetic.
      You seem to have literally zero conception about how expensive the enchantments are. Do you even run endgame content, let alone try to progress - and I don't mean just by gearing up - in this game?

You see people here who actually put in your so-called effort in to maximize the item exp for better success, only to fail their enchantment up to over 20 times and getting NOTHING out of it. And guess what, even if they succeed, the upgrade is minuscule and in no relation to the costs whatsoever (just check Soaria's post), and yet, you still need it because you are locked out of getting any item exp or gold rewards from content otherwise, if your item level is too low. Plus, minmaxing or progressively playing players will still want to upgrade their entire gear because to +3, there is additional damage lines, yet again.

Of course, people will wish to maximize their gear with REALISTIC progression that isn't bound to a f***ing dice roll, which, if it feels like it, can COMPLETELY SCREW THEM OVER.

Do you know how much time you need to even get the materials for A SINGLE TRY together? Not even talking about Plates/Diamonds etc. but actually Metals, Weights, Bones? How would it feel to you if you constantly pumped resources into your items to get nothing out of them? In the past, while there was limited entries, you could still play an alt to farm your materials, because they were bankable, and even tradable, and you didn't need to upgrade your entire gear to +15. Of course people will say it is better, because the whole concept is, particularly for the EU region.

But yeah, I guess we all are pathetic. Pathetic for being able to clear the hardest content, hundreds of times over and getting nothing out of it, because guess what, there is people with 100 runs and they are STILL at +0 on all their items. Meanwhile cash-whales are already there with maxed gear.

Such ignorance...
      Too much efford to reply to a person with nickname Tom12.
      He is so desperate to prove to others and above all to himself that he is not a crybaby.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
      1. Make Diamonds/Emeralds grouploot
      2. Increase drops in HM
      3. Box with highend mats for elleon´s marks for like 150-200 marks.
      4. Increase failure correction for HO gear.
      5. (or give an option to use more gearxp for a better chance)
      Thy Gameforge/BH
    • This game will surely fail. If they make no changes within 1 year almost the entire community is split between

ilvl 412 439 446 453 457 460 465 and so on. Most people if no all won't find any people for their dungeons.

The good thing about apex enchantment was: Even with just a +12 Weapon you could easily clear all official content with no restriciton. On top of that you could even prefarm materials but now you can only farm gold plates and nothing elses. MWA was stable ... you could use it for 5 years. Feedstock could even be upgraded to the next tier with 2:1 ratio.

+12 vs +15 was around 10% ish ircc. And now compare a SC +0 vs HO +0 ...

How to force the even the last people to spend money in this game

1. Destroy a running enchantment system which works fine for 5 years
      2. Add more gear slot and stuff (Belts, Brooch, Innerwears, Crclets, mounts which affects dps)
      3. Slam upgrade cost to new items which were basically for free (accessory tokens, dungeon drops)
      4. Increase Boss HP beyond your solar system
      5. Dungeon Entry Limits
      6. Use outdated crafting system to limited people even further
      7. Add ilvl restriction to important quest which yields 80% of you gold income
      8. Almost no loot in dungeon that even loot pets are not developed anymore since there is no loot for them

Yep here we have the ultimate annoying game where you rather work for 2 more hours just to spend 20 bucks on cashshop. Because 2h more work IRL yields more rewards than 48h ingame grind.

Ah and on top of that even pvp will get fcked in the future with the new exclusive enchanting system for pvp only gear. Hey BHS finally look to pvp player and they see another potential cash cow.

Like i always say: Endgame should NEVER EVER be gated behind RNG.

Edit: And add actual usefull rewards to Guardian Mission Event. 200 Ellions Tokens are useless ... nobody really need gold talent boxes (do people even buy them? it would be even more worth just to buy a bravery potion)

How about .. 2 Silver Plates per Mission?

Edit2: Oh on top of all that grind we now get talentsystem idk if they make changes but we need to grind for them aswell ... on multiple alts
    • During the recent 2 months I spend more money on upgrading than I have ever owned in Tera. At the moment it's nearly impossible to safe gold for later as upgrade tries burn more gold than I earn and no, I don't have fun running all the low gear instances to earn some extra gold and also guardians have a limit.

Also the rates of the HO enchating materials is weird. You need about 3 times more of the bankable/buyable material than the locked one but I usually get an equal share of both, e.g. buy the rest from somewhere (tokens or gold) and most likely I also have to buy silver plates (or talents to craft them).
    • Cyberion wrote:

During the recent 2 months I spend more money on upgrading than I have ever owned in Tera. At the moment it's nearly impossible to safe gold for later as upgrade tries burn more gold than I earn and no, I don't have fun running all the low gear instances to earn some extra gold and also guardians have a limit.

Also the rates of the HO enchating materials is weird. You need about 3 times more of the bankable/buyable material than the locked one but I usually get an equal share of both, e.g. buy the rest from somewhere (tokens or gold) and most likely I also have to buy silver plates (or talents to craft them).
      Its not weird.
      Just a sneaky trick to force you buy them with gold or use all your tokens......... aaaahh and make the cost look lower but this is joke already.
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

bladefurry wrote:

still no response from gameforge, its hard to understand that we need more drops on silver talents /plate and diamonds :thinking:
      well they made TT event, thats enough for a fix :eyes:
      Never forget, it's "better than nothing" :crazy:
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Noyn wrote:

Well, they plan and schedule this kind of "Event" weeks in advance.
      The usual "MIMIMI we complain and all they do is a TT Event" stuff is just retarded.
      exactly. its Halloween so this was kinda expected. its furthermore nice we actually get the 40% instead of only 20-30%
    • Màyà_GM wrote:

♠ New Ideas About The Missing Things instead of fixing what the players want :

♦ Underwear etching

♦ Mask etching
      ♦ Costumes etching
      ♦ Pet etching

I would also like to etch my title, and each of my skills, as well as my healing potions (with healing etching ofc).
      Critical Hit etching on Thunderstrike would be amazing, too. Maybe we could also etch etchings before applying them so you end up with a stronger one?
    • xLightz wrote:

Màyà_GM wrote:

♠ New Ideas About The Missing Things instead of fixing what the players want :

♦ Underwear etching

♦ Mask etching
      ♦ Costumes etching
      ♦ Pet etching

I would also like to etch my title, and each of my skills, as well as my healing potions (with healing etching ofc).Critical Hit etching on Thunderstrike would be amazing, too. Maybe we could also etch etchings before applying them so you end up with a stronger one?
      You make jokes now but we almost got this "etch skills thing" with talisman system :P