Thrall of life=party cleanse

• Mystic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thrall of life=party cleanse

Heya my fellow healers!

During my time in Tera I realized that not many people know about easier way to cleanse as a mystic.
      We all know how annoying it is to aim at someone to select your cleansing targets, well this might save your nerves!

Use your Thrall of life as your cleansing tool! This little guy provides awesome abilities once you get your awaken buff BUT his first skill will always auto-cleanse everyone around you, and it doesn't matter if you're awakened or not. I'm not 100% sure whats the range, but it seems its around 10m radius from the thrall. It also works on boss mechanics where you can predict stun coming, ofc you can iframe the stun, but if your DDs are too clumsy to avoid it, you can just summon thrall of life 1 sec before stun happens and it will auto-cleanse everyone (example is Red Refuge last boss stun).

There, I hope this trick will help to those who didn't know about it (or doesn't read their skill descriptions properly :evilgrin: ), and if you did know it... well idk, lets grab a drink and celebrate :beer:
      :!: YouTube :!:
      TERA guides/POVs
    • Besides cleansing, it also restores your HP and Mana back! this thrall of life is ultimate skill!

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Are the awakening improvements actually useful?? the thrall of life seems rather useless to me once you reach endgame. It heals so little hp that is almost ridiculous, and 99,9% of the times he will never target your teammates, not to mention the ridiculous time frame he has to perform any healing abilities, absurd. I basically never use it lol. Only when i remember it is there :P
    • With thrall enhancement, your thrall of life hits a certain area restoring teammates HP and MP to 100% ( ticks with % base) and cleansing them.
      The thrall heals yourself with the same ticks , but also the usual heal that is doubled. Basically it can heal your entire hp pool more then twice.
    • Miriad wrote:

Are the awakening improvements actually useful?? the thrall of life seems rather useless to me once you reach endgame. It heals so little hp that is almost ridiculous, and 99,9% of the times he will never target your teammates, not to mention the ridiculous time frame he has to perform any healing abilities, absurd. I basically never use it lol. Only when i remember it is there :P
      Awakening thrall of life is just AMAZING, as Mini said it heals huge about of HP (including your party members), and since I play my myst as DPS lately I just pop this thrall when ppl need some healing, and it does the job perfectly while I can continue to focus DD xD
      :!: YouTube :!:
      TERA guides/POVs