New warrior crit cap?

    • Warrior

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New warrior crit cap?

      So I've noticed that I'm not critting 100% of the time on my scythe, yes even when I'm on the back of the boss. I'm a castanic dps warrior and my crit until now has been 52 +159, and I always critted 100% on scythe with it. I'd appreciate help if anyone knows what the new crit cap is. Thank you all in advance <3
    • Im pretty sure that the crit cap still the same.
      There are many Threads about this "warrior" topic with nice Guides. Try to look other Thread under Classes-Warrior's section.

      ~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~



      Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Miriad wrote:

      Im not criticing all the time either, but it was exactly the same before the patch. I dont think you are supossed to crit every single frikkin time. It will completely op if that was the case. Or not?
      yes you are supposed to crit 100% of the time. i always did (checked with the dps meter too) and other warriors too
    • The warrior crit cap is still the same on Scythe. The numbers is as following:

      +159 for castanic and +172 for non-castanic

      HOWEVER! With the new BD change, you can go with more. Some of my friends are going with +228 totally, and I'm trying that out as well, and it seems to be working quite well, as long as you have, (as a minimum), 100+ hpm on your BD. If you're not confident in using BD chains, you should go for a lower crit factor.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Trappiez wrote:

      The warrior crit cap is still the same on Scythe. The numbers is as following:

      +159 for castanic and +172 for non-castanic

      HOWEVER! With the new BD change, you can go with more. Some of my friends are going with +228 totally, and I'm trying that out as well, and it seems to be working quite well, as long as you have, (as a minimum), 100+ hpm on your BD. If you're not confident in using BD chains, you should go for a lower crit factor.
      oh what's the BD change?
    • The crit got modified a bit - or then it was the BW chain that got modified. Basically it got a slight crit increase, thus it's just plausible to increase your crit to complement that, especially with the amount of BD hpm's you can get now.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • heathenly wrote:

      Miriad wrote:

      Im not criticing all the time either, but it was exactly the same before the patch. I dont think you are supossed to crit every single frikkin time. It will completely op if that was the case. Or not?
      yes you are supposed to crit 100% of the time. i always did (checked with the dps meter too) and other warriors too
      Well, i didnt. I know scythe has a really high critical chance, but i never did crit all the time. So, maybe we have two different versions of scythe :p
    • My guess is that you're sidecritting or maybe missing out on astance. In particular the last one, is a common issue. When you reset a dungeon, in 50% of the cases, (if not more), your astance is off, so that might be an issue as well.
      I can't imagine it has anything to do with the skill/stats itself, so apart from checking your astance and avoid sidecritting, you should be good, tbh.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Trappiez wrote:

      My guess is that you're sidecritting or maybe missing out on astance. In particular the last one, is a common issue. When you reset a dungeon, in 50% of the cases, (if not more), your astance is off, so that might be an issue as well.
      I can't imagine it has anything to do with the skill/stats itself, so apart from checking your astance and avoid sidecritting, you should be good, tbh.
      i got everything figured out now, the new cap is +188 (bonus) for castanic dps and i'm critting 100% again. but thank you all for help <3