Transfer items between accounts

• Transfer items between accounts

So, i have two accounts. My main one and another one i created in the beginning when i started playing, cuz i wanted to see how other classes perform.

But after some time, i realized that i dont want to have two accounts, but i would love to be able to transfer some items of my second accounts to my main one.

Is this possible? maybe through the parcel post? and if it is, how exactly?

Thanks in advance. Btw yup, the two accounts are in the same server.
    • you write the char's name in the recipient field. Best you befriend your other char, then you will get name completion and avoid sending it to the wrong person with a similar name.
      Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • Erm, how is the game going to know which character it is with only the char's name? isnt that confusing and dangerous?. In all the mmorpgs i played, it was always the nickname and the email of the account, or something like that. Tera keeps surprising me about how cheap some mechanics are lol.
    • Miriad wrote:

Erm, how is the game going to know which character it is with only the char's name? isnt that confusing and dangerous?. In all the mmorpgs i played, it was always the nickname and the email of the account, or something like that. Tera keeps surprising me about how cheap some mechanics are lol.

Because each char name is only used once per server. :)

If you pay attention, it's not more dangerous than going outside of your house. No need to nitpick about every small detail that forces you to pay attention. I see no "cheap" mechanic here, the only one trying to be cheap is you.

BTW: Having multiple accounts per person is against the ToS. I wouldn't even ask about this on an official forum.
    • Moler wrote:

BTW: Having multiple accounts per person is against the ToS. I wouldn't even ask about this on an official forum.
      It is?? ow. Its the first time i see it in an mmorpg. In any case, thats why i wanted to transfer items, because ima going to delete the extra one. Didnt have a clue it wasnt allowed lol, i see soooo many people with more than one account...