Warrior Sucks to play

• Warrior

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warrior Sucks to play

I trying hard like really but it's just bad let me explain.
      The DPS is far to low for melee type of Damage dealer, most boss's are going madevil on melee most of the time targeting at close range is harder then at distance. so DPS loss.
      top of that i have mana problems for real i drain mana real quickly (a soccerer not have this problem) like WTF.

Rotating skills have to long cooldown i standing sometimes with nothing to do all my skills on are cooldown and get kicked from party's from time to time just because the warrior just ain't doing damage.

what i sugest, 1 reduse mana cost on skills I see no reason why the hell we have mana in the first place at least reduse by 20% or so.
      second the core skills can use some buffing like cooldown or something it shows i almost never see a warrior doing a party
    • Warrior are really strong at the moment tbh
      if u have skills on cooldown u properly dont rotate effectively and to solve ur mana problems later on u can just craft empowered crystal for ur weapon there u can get a mana refund if u crit with back attacks means free mana all the time
      Maybe google for assa warrior bible a really good guide for warrior

• You should try to check your gameplay + equipment. A warrior guide could help you with some of your problems... It seems that you have no fillers or anything if even necessary with the right equipment+glyphs.

Du suchst eine Gilde mit Zusammenhalt PvP und PvE, sowie ein respektvolles Miteinander?
      Bewirb dich bei Amatsukami
    • Warrior are really strong at the moment tbh

YustForFun wrote:

if u have skills on cooldown u properly dont rotate effectively and to solve ur mana problems later on u can just craft empowered crystal for ur weapon there u can get a mana refund if u crit with back attacks means free mana all the time
      Maybe google for assa warrior bible a really good guide for warrior
      fine lets say i doing my "rotate wrong" I open up with Charge => Blade Draw, Combative Strike => Traverse Cut => Blade Draw, Cacade Stun => Rain of blows (so far so good) then thing's gonna look bad (all skills on cooldown) Rising Fury (most skills on cooldown now) lke 1 a 2 seconds.
      so i can use Posion Blade Scythe and use only 7 blades (10 optional) see where this is going to shit and mass DPS loss.
    • Serious question:
      Are you even Level 65? If so, are you even using Nostrums/Battle Solutions and CDR stats on your gear?

From the looks of it, you don't seem to even have the Glyph that doubles Edge generation on Blade Draw, (as you claim to only be at 7 edge when doing these chains, when you should be at 9 edge), which suggests to me that you are unlikely to be level 65, in which case you shouldn't even be having too many thoughts about the playstyle as the game only really starts then and there.

Also, Cascade of stuns is NEVER used in PvE unless it is absolutely necissary to extend stuns for mechanics/adds on certain bosses.
      Assazina - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

"Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."
    • Assazinchen wrote:

Serious question:
      Are you even Level 65? If so, are you even using Nostrums/Battle Solutions and CDR stats on your gear?

From the looks of it, you don't seem to even have the Glyph that doubles Edge generation on Blade Draw, (as you claim to only be at 7 edge when doing these chains, when you should be at 9 edge), which suggests to me that you are unlikely to be level 65, in which case you shouldn't even be having too many thoughts about the playstyle as the game only really starts then and there.

Also, Cascade of stuns is NEVER used in PvE unless it is absolutely necissary to extend stuns for mechanics/adds on certain bosses.
      Without Cascade of Stuns you missing out of 20% skill damage on Rain of blows (one of my top dps skills) sounds like bad advices.
      and yea i am 65 with Twistshard +3 gear
    • Rain of Blows should not be your top dps skill: your most important skills (before awakening as you don't have gear for that) are Scythe and Blade Draw, and you should focus on these two skills.

Rain of Blows is only considered a "filler" - while a pretty good skill, you only use it when you can't Blade Draw or Scythe (at 10 edge). It shouldn't do more than 10-15% of your dps. While Blade Draw should be around 25% and Scythe 40-50% depending on how efficient you are. (Last skill with good damage is Combative strike, which should do around same damage as Rain of Blows. Other useful skills are only those used as Blade Draw chains / Poison Blade for edge and Scythe chain)

This is pretty common mistake of new warriors - they focus too much on Rain of Blows, and don't exploit the Blade Draw resets correctly.
    • Even 10 - 15% is way too much. In most of my runs, RoB makes up like 4 - 5% of my damage.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • Didn't play much pre-awakening, so can't say how much RoB did there, but that's probably true, haha.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • I honestly dont have problems with the warrior cooldowns, if it is your case, just re roll your armor adding 7.2 reduction, or check that you are actually doing the correct rotation. Rain of blows, as other cases in other classes, it is amazing in regular pve-story missions, but against bosses and dungeons at end-game, as others said it shouldnt be your primary dps skill.

The only problem i have with the warrior is that it has so many skills (seriously, wtf..) that it takes a lot of work to actually be pretty good with it. It takes time.
    • abisha wrote:

Galtero wrote:

what baffles me, is that the claim of the sorcerer not having mana problems, compared to you... which makes me wonder what the sorc does
      No not at all are you using Mana Infusion from time to time? with Mana Boost you should not run out of mana anytime soon.
      As far as I know, Sorc's don't use Mana Infusion - not the skill anyways. Just a LOT mana pots and screaming at healer. Afterall using the skill is dps loss when you can instead do damage :P
    • Yes but it really helps. But keep in mind having a low ping is important otherwise you will lose about 500k dps compared to other warriors. But it's written in the Guide what you need to know.

@Assazinchen

Is there a way to publish your Bible to Essential Mana? Most people land there if they look for Guides. But i only find Chicken.Salads guide which was published 2016