Upgrading to Heroic Oth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upgrading to Heroic Oth

Hi all, i have a bunch of "ancient" bound veiltroch on a character (char B) on same account.

If i take my +9 stormcry bound item from char A to this char B; and if char B succeeds in upgrading to heroic oath, will the item still be bound to char A?

Cheers
    • YustForFun wrote:

you cant even try to upgrade it on that charcter
      Indeed, they changed that. A few patches ago upgrading on a different char was possible
      Dunno, guess enchanting doesn't work anymore either.

(Ya, call it voodoo, but I imagined I had more luck doing all that stuff on a different char.. )
      Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • Char B wont have the exp to enchant it.
      Since he cant use it aswell to gain exp, this trick wont work^^.

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • With a later patch BH introduced an item to unbind veiltroch and some of the new mats.

• Added “Enchanting Material Enigmatic Scroll” to be able to enigmatize unbankable items such as Veiltroch, Devil’s Toenail, Dragon’s Skull into bankable alternatives
        • Opening the enigmatized items returns one of the enigmatized item
          • Veiltroch : Requires 10 scrolls to lock, and returns 1 Veiltroch upon opening
          • Devil’s Toenail : Requires 1 scroll to lock, and returns 1 Devil’s Toenail upon opening
          • Dragon’s Skull : Requires 1 scroll to lock, and returns 1 Dragon’s Skull upon opening

Maybe you should still wait with dismantling them.
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."
    • Naomasa wrote:

With a later patch BH introduced an item to unbind veiltroch and some of the new mats.

• Added “Enchanting Material Enigmatic Scroll” to be able to enigmatize unbankable items such as Veiltroch, Devil’s Toenail, Dragon’s Skull into bankable alternatives
        • Opening the enigmatized items returns one of the enigmatized item
          • Veiltroch : Requires 10 scrolls to lock, and returns 1 Veiltroch upon opening
          • Devil’s Toenail : Requires 1 scroll to lock, and returns 1 Devil’s Toenail upon opening
          • Dragon’s Skull : Requires 1 scroll to lock, and returns 1 Dragon’s Skull upon opening

Maybe you should still wait with dismantling them.
      lol yea will do wait :)