Confusing....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Confusing....

I tried logging in but it says Account Blocked contact support... but they don't even know what's going on? Anybody have any tips/tricks to a) get answers, b) figure out how leveling to 65 gets your account blocked?
    • Hey Aryd,

are you maybe using some VPN software?
      I know that you get an automatic 24h ban by using VPN services, which gets reset to the 24h period everytime you try to login.

Please try contacting support again, they are the only ones that can tell you for sure why your account got blocked.

:elin21:
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."
    • Thanks. Finally got an actual response from them, apparently I need to validate myself, which I don't believe is legal. I've literally just lost the will to deal with the companies who run BlueHole's game...
    • Aryd wrote:

Thanks. Finally got an actual response from them, apparently I need to validate myself, which I don't believe is legal. I've literally just lost the will to deal with the companies who run BlueHole's game...
      Greetings!
      Hah, seems fammiliar.
      If you want to come back one day, remember: you have to use all the details you have, in order to get your account unblocked.
      Happy holidays, and i hope you get unblocked if you come back one day!
      Yours Faithfully,
      Mekushi

Content removed due to Spam / Nothing related with the thread. User warned by ~Zancara
    • Aryd wrote:

Thanks. Finally got an actual response from them, apparently I need to validate myself, which I don't believe is legal. I've literally just lost the will to deal with the companies who run BlueHole's game...
      Hello, I'm sad to read that you have this bad experience.

On the other hand, I think that it's totally normal that support requests you to validate yourself in order to assure that you are the owner of the account etc.

~Zancara