New UI SUX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why would the buffs and debuffs be shown on the same row unlike before where debuffs would apply on a separate below the buffs? Also they get rearranged all time so I cannot focus when plague is about to end. Is this Tera 2018 version?

Why is my hp bar huge and uncomfortable. Where did C button go? Why I cannot make additional trays vertical like I had for 5+ years?

Why is lock on bugs still not fixed...............................................................
    • Recommend to take Black desert UI. Was one of the best i faced. (Every shortcut could placed separate, Debuffs and size was always management in a good looking raster)

No clue who got this UI ideas ... but honest rethink this hole thing again. #Player feedback

EDIT: Forget the lock on thing. It was clear its now "Permanent".
    • Yup, same here. Its almost tedious to play with this ui. And i noticed some ui parts are missing. You can no longer, for example see the other mama health bar in kumas royale ^^ :s i suspect in other dungeons or battlegrounds is going to happen the same.
    • Seems like they also reduced the number of skillbars from 10 to just 3.

What, you were using more than 3 skillbars?, well screw you!

Also funny the game has still in the shortcut options, all the skill trays:

Too bad that tray 4-0 doesn't exist anymore, GG.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • senita456 wrote:

Seems like they also reduced the number of skillbars from 10 to just 3.

What, you were using more than 3 skillbars?, well screw you!

Also funny the game has still in the shortcut options, all the skill trays:

Too bad that tray 4-0 doesn't exist anymore, GG.
      maybe im just misunderstanding what you're saying, but we only have 1 less shortcut tray? instead of the 3 "main" shortcuts we now have two, and the option to put C somewhere else. The additional shortcut tray we had before is now called left and right in the shortcut tab and you have to click on the small + button next to the main shortcuts. You can't actually see these unless you press alt/esc
    • Not the shortcut trays, I was talking about the shortcut bars, it used to be 10 of them, from 1 to 9 and there were also the 0,now we only got 3 which isn't enough for some players.
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
    • Even if I don't count the missing shortcut bars, we have now 1 less shortcut try(the one normally assigned to "C"), so I don't see how my skill bar got "expanded" @Athena.

By the way, if you use a flying mount, now the default position of the command "Descend" is in the shortcut assigned to the key "7", and even if you drag it to wherever you assigned your new "C" shortcut, it will reset the next time you will use a flying mount.

Means if you still want to use the "Descend" command in a flying mount either you assign some key other than "7" (which is hardly an easy key to reach), or if you were used to use "C" to descend, now you have to place it in the "7" shortcut tray, unless you wanna drag and drop the descend skill every time.
      Test Image ->
    • well, the extension bar #1 has pretty damn small icons, anyone knows how to resize that one?
      also, all the timers below the potions (and other buff stuff) are hardly readable.

At the very least, the extra stack bar for Warrior can be reenabled in the options :). The one in middle is OK, but I couldn't get used to looking at this location.

And what is the fuzz all about "c"... (well for me it was remapped to ctrl+g ever since :P )

You have like 48+2 instead of 48+3 assignments now.. Even with Warrior you don't get them all filled with skills.
      Warrior {A&D} (453), Reaper (438), Priest (431), Mystic (439), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • Cool for you.
      There are people playing this game for up to 6 years now. They got used to use C on all of their characters for iframes and such, now they need to rebind this key for...what reason?
    • Nothing wrong with the new UI. People are just stupid and put every nonsense on their skill bars.

C slot has vanished but you can just bind it on another slot again. Also you don't freaking need 100s of skill bars.
      Main bar + 1 extra skill bar should be more than enough for every class, even for PvE.
    • Also Warrior Edge Bar is really wierd. You can basically stack to 10 or wahtever number .. It won't dissapear even if you don't attack for a certain time. But after you hit something with (regular attack no edge consimer it jumps back to one). It's sometimes confusing if you rezz a heal and you think you are on 6 7 8 edge want to finish to 10 edge and then you are set back to 0. It's a visual bug. UI just don't reset edge öole it was before UI revamp
    • I dont get point of this complaining about skill bar.
      NOT EVEN ONE class in this game have up to 48 skills or up to 48 combinations.
      All what you probably need in bar are thingies like CAP/Noctein (combined)/Nostrum (if) / Bravery / Cane (Normal or Strong, boht..) some foods as Lamb, with MP / HP potions if needed.

You have basically 48 free slots with L/R click 50.
      You can bind it from 1 to 9 or 0 on keyboard.
      You can bind it from Q to M on keyboard.
      You can bind it on your mouse buttons.
      You can bind it with SHIFT + Q to M. (Honestly SHIFT + Q/E/R/F/D/X/C/V/A/S/W isn't such a big problem)

Just stop crying, and try figure out best option for you.

Because ur laziness doesn't mean they have to change something.

And probably as last one, just don't fill your bar with every single stuff which you loot in game.