Here are the list of changes most of you mentioned :
- The party debuff icon is displayed in the same row than buffs.
- You don't have the crossed swords icon telling you or your party member are in combat.
- You don't see people's roll numbers in party/raid UI
- Pet hunger bar has begone
- Mini map can not be locked or resized (should be fixed soon normally)
- When you perform a "perfect block" the UI is larger than before and is cut so you can read "Perfect block suc" (lol ?)
- You don't see what you pick up, you just have "grab" with the hand icon (not a big issue tbh).
- You can now add new tabs in the chat window, reposition them, but their order position will be reset if you log off.
- Achievements are displayed among loots. (Sometimes you don't even notice you unlocked one)
- There is no way to know party members HP/MP in numbers (neither in %).
- Whispers are displayed in tiny at the bottom of your screen.
- They removed the SFX sound when you progress a quest until the quest is completely progressed (Flying missing 100 orbs quest for example).
- The awakening icon has been removed on you and party members.
- Raid UI position is always reset to the top left.
- If you click on the gear icon and you choose to "simplify party buffs" it will be simplified in the 3 categories but will reset if you log off.
- You don't see the timer in real time for weekends "PC café accumulated hours" except by opening the window.
- When someone is locking a skill on you, you have the tiny message at the bottom, sometimes you don't even notice it
The post was edited 10 times, last by Lumila ().