Unleash attack speed nerf

• Berserker

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is actually so disappointing to be playing zerk now, yes maybe zerk was "far too op after awakening" but to nerf something that felt so good, having that attack speed and duration for the unleash.
      The nerf could have so easily just been on the damage output of the unleash skills, and they could have left the actual animations speed buff and duration alone in order to bring it more in line with the other classes.
      Instead they nerf the duration and the attack speed buff from sin and dex to such an extent unleashing doesn't even feel good anymore. Way to go on making something that was fun to do and play just feel slow and laborious.
    • the biggest problem on zerk was scripts and proxy stuff itself. making a buff duration hardly depending on ping and perfect inputs unachievable by normal standarts is just bad. No wonder every one could deal good unleash dmg without skill. Now since the skills are queued up, every zerk can easily do the "perfect" rotation, but now its just way to weak, but it can now be easily balanced at least. (in maybe 1year or so, we all know how fast bluehole is)
    • The Problem is: All ethical and unethical (Skill Prediction + Macro) Zerks got nerfed but the script/exploit zerks are doing even more hits per unleash now compared to pre-patch. They actually fking managed to make it even worse lol. I'd rather have old Unleash back cuz with SP/Macro you were at least able to keep up with script zerks but now? No fking way lul. They are literally doing more hits than Pre-Patch and everyone without Scripts got literally gutted so hard.

Nerfed Ethical + Unethical Zerks
      Buffed Script Zerks.
      Thanks Bluehole :elin25:
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer
    • Ofc they nerf classes ... nobody would reroll for new flashy apex class :^)

BHS be like:

A:Wow player like Zerk so much i doubt second part of apex will be popular
      B: Let's nerf Zerk so people reroll for kawaii elin ninja
      A: But what about zerk mains who plays for fun?
      B: I don't care they will reroll and since gearing alts is so much grindy they will spent $$$ instead of this madness grind
      A: You are a genius
    • I mained a zerk for years on NA. I just recently left and remade a zerk on EU and regret it. I usually get these news from guildies but they forgot so it was a surprise this week, knowing that they decreased duration and took out speed buff. I've witnessed nerf but never so drastically.

I was so disappointed and I am still upset. I don't mind playing an alt but I feel forced to play an alt just because I can't play my favorite class.
    • Elithya wrote:

I mained a zerk for years on NA. I just recently left and remade a zerk on EU and regret it. I usually get these news from guildies but they forgot so it was a surprise this week, knowing that they decreased duration and took out speed buff. I've witnessed nerf but never so drastically.

I was so disappointed and I am still upset.

So you play a class for Dps-Meter and Brainafk Brust rotaion ? The only problem with this nerf is that exploiters/scriptusers are not stopped with it.
    • Yup, minimum change in the zerk, and people are already crying out loud. It seems that if they change you anything, you are completely lost and you cant play zerk anymore, or you dont like it anymore.... lol. I agree that they screwed a lot of things in this last patch (and i bet the next one is going to be worst since they dont seem concerned about actually repairing what they screwed up) but i dont find any main differences in the zerk. Sure, im not an expert, and i dont have apex still, but i perform really nicely in dundeons, exactly the same as the pre-patch.
    • Miriad wrote:

Sure, im not an expert, and i dont have apex still, but i perform really nicely in dundeons, exactly the same as the pre-patch.

Why are you even talking then? o_o
      You don't even know what we're discussing :elin15:
      DPS Tier-List
    • He said that zerk is screwed now. Literally "zerk is stupid", thats what he said. I dont know exactly what he means. It is the change so big that now zerk is a no no? or you just simply need to make realy small adjustements?. Maybe he is too lazy?. :P
    • Kraxler wrote:

yea don't awake your zerk because by doing this you actual need to use unleash which is cancer. It's better zerks never reach ilvl 438 or higher
      I think some guys need to actually learn how to play past beyond that level?? or maybe put some little tiny effort on it? :p
    • Not trying to sound rude as fk but plz ;-; Could you at least know a bit more about the class if you really have the need to continue answering here? ;-;
      DPS Tier-List