What to do with really old equipment?

• What to do with really old equipment?

Hi. At the beggining i'm sorry for my english. I'm not native speaker and i'm pretty bad.
      I come back to this server after year (i'm not "na refugee", i played on NA server for a month, because i have bad experiences with GameForge, but now i see that GameForge is better, lul) and saw a lot (really a lot) of boxes with equipment and some enchanted gears. I know that i can discard it all or sell to merchant for nothing, but if there is any way how to get for example emblems or something like that from that, it will be good. I get the box for returning players and Q, so i have basic end game gear.
      And that same about alkahest and other things for enchanting old gear. Can i use it or just discard all?
      Images
      • TERA_ScreenShot_20181002_170415.png

45.2 kB, 246×92, viewed 315 times
      • TERA_ScreenShot_20181002_170424.png

130.82 kB, 248×273, viewed 100 times
    • As Kiciuk said, there are various items that can get dismantled into useful items, apart from that, there are simply not a lot of stuff you can do about it. Some newer items, like last generations VM weapons can be converted into the current gear sets, but that's probably about it. Take a look at essentialmana.com/gear-revamp-guide/ this article. Can help alot with getting insight to, what you can dismantle and what you can't. Moreover, simply read the item descriptions. Gl! Oh moreover: Some items can still be used for PvP
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • Np, don't hesitate to ask me on Discord or here, if you need more help getting into this patch. There is a lot of new stuff, if you're a returning player.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Stop giving them bullshit tips.

Don't dismantle it, you barely get anything from dismantling.
      Just bank the old gear. It's a nice thing to have, as a reminder of old times.
      No one in their right mind wants to be reminded of that shitty old nonsensical gear system. It would be a total waste of bank space.
    • Sisko wrote:

Om3Ga wrote:

Stop giving them bullshit tips.

Don't dismantle it, you barely get anything from dismantling.
      Just bank the old gear. It's a nice thing to have, as a reminder of old times.
      No one in their right mind wants to be reminded of that shitty old nonsensical gear system. It would be a total waste of bank space.
      yeah what a nonsensical gear system back then, thank God we dont have to grind 8 hours a day anymore :lol: