Tera Club Monthly Keys

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tera Club Monthly Keys

Just a quick question, I keep getting mixed answers in-game. Do the strongbox keys normally take several hours+ to appear ready to claim? My GF and I both are yet to receive them after purchasing Tera Club more than 6 hours ago on our respective accounts.
      I figured they would help us get started comfortably upon selling some but that unfortunately hasn't been the case.
      Thank you.
    • They should normally arrive with the other club items (skill bar) via parcel post.
      If thats not the case and you relogged already, send a support ticket and wait for an answer (monday earliest).
    • You will receive them after relogging or after a few minutes.

If you got the 15 Day TERA Club from the Starter Bundle from the Shop, you will not get any Keys or the Loot Pet with them.

:elin21:
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."
    • Purchased the 30 day. Have tried re-logging, changing characters and even exiting the client completely and logging back in, still yet to receive anything in my mail/parcel post.
      Have also just now submitted a ticket.
    • If you used the 3d Tera Club code your keys will only get sent when this code runs out.

Basically you have 3days TC and you buy 1 month so the 30 days will get added to your accounts -> 33d -> You will get the keys as soon as your normal 30d subscription starts. If you didn't use the 3d code then there is a different problem and you should make a support ticket.
    • Soeasy wrote:

If you used the 3d Tera Club code your keys will only get sent when this code runs out.

Basically you have 3days TC and you buy 1 month so the 30 days will get added to your accounts -> 33d -> You will get the keys as soon as your normal 30d subscription starts. If you didn't use the 3d code then there is a different problem and you should make a support ticket.
      I did actually, thank you so much for clarifying.
      I guess there's no other choice, I will just have to wait out the first 3 days.