Founder account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The EU version is called veteran account rather than founder account for some reason, despite the ingame title being 'Founder'. There are two versions I believe, regular and collectors edition. So it's either Tera EU veteran key or Tera EU collectors edition depending on which one you'd like to purchase.
    • YG11 wrote:

The EU version is called veteran account rather than founder account for some reason, despite the ingame title being 'Founder'. There are two versions I believe, regular and collectors edition. So it's either Tera EU veteran key or Tera EU collectors edition depending on which one you'd like to purchase.
      Well is ther a link where i can see that and buy it??
    • Well euhm.,.
      I'm not sure, but I think it's against the rules to share such links.,.
      ( because those are sold by other sites )
      I can tell you however how to get the Tera veteran key and how to activate it, well, I hope so at least.,. xD
      ( title used be different btw, not "founder" but "Veteran of the Valkyon federation", kinda miss that one, much nicer.,. )

Display Spoiler

Like shown on this char of mine

There are two types, the normal veteran key, gives you more broker space, 4 bank tabs, 8 char slots, Veteran of the Valkyon federation title and 1 month of TC
      The special eddition key, gives the same, but also gives you 2 free mounts and low level gear for each char.,. ( not tradable )
      ( I personly think it's kinda waistful to buy the special one, because myeah, you can get a 275 speed mout for free anyway.,. )

Display Spoiler
      see, even at lvl 1

When you buy one, you will get a code.
      To enter this code, you need to go to old account than click "enter code"
      I got also in addition some keys and such, however, that's like in 2014 or so.,. xD
      Pretty sure I'm not that up to date with that part, but myeah, sinds they didn't change veteran title only without changing what veteran gives in note ingame,
      I think it might be still the same. :p