Is it just me who sees it that way?

• Miriad wrote:

dkang wrote:

FIRSTLY: These take too long!! what about my and others Tera Club? will those people who pay get something instead for all this waiting? No, of course not!! It is more likely that we will only lose and nothing more.
      Are you seriously saying that you cant afford a few hours of downtime to wait? dude, get a life, seriously... :s
      Some teenage who is sitting right now in front of the monitor telling me this?

Poor child i have life, job and family too, but thanks for taking care of me.

I could say this at you '' go and get a life '' but i won't, it's not my style. I do not intrude my bussines into others.

It's your life and you do whatever you want.
    • Sisko wrote:

How the hell do you have so many of every item? 9276 woods, 9046 dawnstorm tokens, over 6000 prime solutions, 7292 safe haven scrolls? Do you never use anything at all?
      "woods" or whatever they're called get converted / dismantled into tokens once they get to 10k
      Dawnstorm tokens, farming item exp you known.
      Battle solutions are thrown to you by the game faster than you can consume(and if you have TC you use the endless one anyway)
      Safe haven scrolls are 100% drop from mobs in the past 5 years of playing, haven't bought a single one from NPC and I don't see a reason to sell any until they occupy more than one slot.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • dkang wrote:

Miriad wrote:

dkang wrote:

FIRSTLY: These take too long!! what about my and others Tera Club? will those people who pay get something instead for all this waiting? No, of course not!! It is more likely that we will only lose and nothing more.
      Are you seriously saying that you cant afford a few hours of downtime to wait? dude, get a life, seriously... :S
      Some teenage who is sitting right now in front of the monitor telling me this?
      Poor child i have life, job and family too, but thanks for taking care of me.

I could say this at you '' go and get a life '' but i won't, it's not my style. I do not intrude my bussines into others.

It's your life and you do whatever you want.
      Teenager? hahahahahaha. Dude, probably i have two times your age. Cool it off lol.

So, you are telling me that you also have a family and you are basically giving that importance to play the game?? are you serious? o.O. I will tell you again with some variations. Fix your life. And this is just an advise, no bad intentions here, im just being honest dude.

And btw, i also have a family, so dont bring that excuse to me. I dont put any videogame before that.