Is it just me who sees it that way?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it just me who sees it that way?

I apologize that i posted this here but i had to type it somewhere. If it's in wrong section i ask to move it. Thanks

First of all i want note that I won't stop complain about this and i don't care if you like this or not. I will come here everyday and complain about this constantly until you have enough @Gameforge.

So i please, stop with these merges please! please! pleeease!

FIRSTLY: These take too long!! what about my and others Tera Club? will those people who pay get something instead for all this waiting? No, of course not!! It is more likely that we will only lose and nothing more.

SECONDLY: You guys make us risk that we'll lose our names!

THIRDLY: You mess our banks and inventories! and what? do I have to clean up all this mess afterwards?

Enough is enough STOP IT PLEASE

The post was edited 1 time, last by dkang ().

• Just a tip next time bank all your stufff to your alts out of the bank to your inventory's so that they cannot messs with your bank xD.

Did mine yesterday had 13 characters needed for all my bank stuffff :P
    • Rias Gremory wrote:

Just a tip next time bank all your stufff to your alts out of the bank to your inventory's so that they cannot messs with your bank xD.

This is quite nice piece of cancer, every 3 months having to take all the stuff from your bank into characters because fear of it getting deleted with some useless merge :elin31:
      I have 8 bank slots and all of them are perfectly ordered and just the idea of periodically having to re-order them gives me chills
    • just create reapers and name them "bank Page1", "bank Page2" ... It'll be easier to sort.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Rias Gremory wrote:

Just a tip next time bank all your stufff to your alts out of the bank to your inventory's so that they cannot messs with your bank xD.

of course everyone has 13+ chars and all of the have empty space ;)
    • Eternyawar wrote:

just create reapers and name them "bank Page1", "bank Page2" ... It'll be easier to sort.
      What if I already have capped character slots? :elin18:
      People who have been playing since a long time probably have over 16 chars, considering the limit is 20 iirc you can't fit 8 reapers to move your bank stuff

Also inventories of fresh created characters are smaller than bank tabs iirc

Also some people actually put itemes in precise spots of bank slots and takes quite some time to re-order that
    • Rias Gremory wrote:

Ehh, it's not about that, i'm simply tired with these mergers. It starts to become really annoying to me.

Before we had merge, now another one? AGAIN? like wtf

Why do they make new servers and then they merge them?

That's stupid and i don't like this.
    • Cyberion wrote:

And some items have different stack limits for character inventory and bank, usually 100 on character and 10.000 on bank.
      While this is true, just leave those few items in the bank. It's better to have half a messed up page of high stacks than 7 full tabs to completely re-sort.
      The bank mess up is annoying anyway, not disagreeing.
    • It's like this after every server merge....Gameforge is 120% aware of this "issue" yet it has done NOTHING over the year, every server merge is a pain for anyone with more than 3-4 bank tabs with "some item order". I have 8 bank tabs almost full so you can image the chore.

Last time I took the screenshots of my bank tabs before the merge so I had a visual reminder of the arrangement.

This time I transferred about 4 tabs worth of items in either guild bank tabs / inventory pets / character's inventories, hopefully this will make the aftermath a little less painful.

But it's still a damn frigging annoying thing.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Hahahaha glad that i thinked smart, not they gonna get me for twice this time. Banked all my stufff to my characters now only takes 15 minutes to put everything back xD :elin9:
    • dkang wrote:

FIRSTLY: These take too long!! what about my and others Tera Club? will those people who pay get something instead for all this waiting? No, of course not!! It is more likely that we will only lose and nothing more.
      Are you seriously saying that you cant afford a few hours of downtime to wait? dude, get a life, seriously... :s