Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • irinabelina wrote:

      Your statement : i manage to do it in 30 minutes on average. ( 40 boxes yes?)
      And then you say : I manage to do at least 5 boxes per big mission.


      So if you do 5 boxes per big mission ( 7-8 if you catch a bit of 2nd boss before 10 min are off)
      = 7box per 10 min
      = 21box per 30 min
      = 40box per 60 min

      Assazinchen wrote:

      but on a Frostmetal DPS Alt [...]

      Assazinchen wrote:

      [...] i manage to do it in 30 minutes on average
      that is not even related to this:


      Assazinchen wrote:

      even on a frostmetal priest with only Nostrum I manage to do at least 5 boxes per big mission
    • Sisko wrote:

      That is flatout impossible with that gear.
      No it is not. If it were impossible, Assa and I wouldn't be doing it. It's as simple as that.


      "Your statement : i manage to do it in 30 minutes on average. ( 40 boxes yes?)
      And then you say : I manage to do at least 5 boxes per big mission.


      So if you do 5 boxes per big mission ( 7-8 if you catch a bit of 2nd boss before 10 min are off)
      = 7box per 10 min
      = 21box per 30 min
      = 40box per 60 min"

      Also this: That's assuming each big boss actually TAKES 10 min. Which they in most cases don't at all. At max they take 2 - 3 min. I'd say.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Sisko wrote:

      Assazinchen wrote:

      On my Frostmetal alts, when going all out, it ranges from 20-30 minutes, depending on circumstances.
      That is flatout impossible with that gear.
      Such an ignorant statement. It is not impossible.

      Just because YOU don't manage it with that gear doesn't mean others don't, a friend in my guild literally farmed Guardians on 8 characters per day, and averaged from 15-35 minutes per character, depending on gear - some in Stormcry/Oath, but most of them in, guess what, Frostmetal. And this was before the contribution changes, some classes got serious buffs in regards to that.

      Also, I literally just stated that even on Frostmetal alts I average around 30 minutes give or take - assuming I have a general idea of their playstyle. Less so when I go all out on buffs, consumables and so on.

      irinabelina wrote:

      [...]
      You missed the point. I said the 30 minutes on average are in relation to the Frostmetal DPS Alts.

      The "at least 5 boxes" per big mission (which means, per big boss, which for the Vulcan would be then at least 10 boxes since you easily manage 2, if not 3 of those within 10 minutes) was related solely to my priest USING ONLY NOSTRUM. Lightz understood what i meant there.




      Point still stands - Guardian Missions are rewarded well enough for the effort you put into them, and there is literally no need for this keen mote buff.
      Assazina - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

      Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

      "Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."
    • Assazinchen wrote:

      Also, I literally just stated that even on Frostmetal alts I average around 30 minutes give or take - assuming I have a general idea of their playstyle. Less so when I go all out on buffs, consumables and so on.

      You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible.

      Just because you're blatantly cheeting, doesn't give you the right to deny others their well deserved keen motes.
    • Sisko wrote:

      You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible.

      Just because you're blatantly cheeting, doesn't give you the right to deny others their well deserved keen motes.
      At this point, I am actually not sure whether you're serious, or if you're just trolling.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Wow. Trying to hold off any legitimate arrogance so hard now.

      Sisko wrote:

      You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible.
      I guess there's no helping with you then, as you actually have to actually resort to accuse a player (or maybe even others?) of cheating because they do things that are impossible to you. I can assure you that I am "ethical" if that is your major concern.

      Lets put it into perspective so you understand:
      Combat Accelerator,
      Slaying,
      Nostrum,
      Noctenium,
      Bravery.

      With the slaying crystal on top of these buffs you already deal so much more damage that any gear advantage is easily offset. Even the combat accelerator alone is - for many classes, not all of them, but many, most notably Warriors, Lancers, Priests, Mystics, Slayers and Valkyries, such a massive damage boost that those times are achievable if you have a general understanding of your class.

      Just because you're blatantly cheeting, doesn't give you the right to deny others their well deserved keen motes.

      Oh well, excuse me that I voiced my opinion in a way that offended you then! Clearly I must be a very pretentious person taking my right to voice my opinion! Clearly, I deserve to be wrongfully accused of cheating then!

      But in all seriousness, I never said you are not allowed to have your Keen mote buff - I just said it is completely unnecissary because the Guardian Missions are rewarding enough as they are. And that is a fact. With the average clear time, Guardian Missions were more rewarding than dungeons in the past, and now, after the Vanguard Buffs, are at least more comparable.

      That being said, I am done discussing it with you, so don't even bother answering to this post.
      Assazina - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

      Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

      "Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Assazinchen ().

    • Assazinchen wrote:

      Combat Accelerator,
      Slaying,
      Nostrum,
      Noctenium,
      Bravery.

      With the slaying crystal on top of these buffs you already deal so much more damage that any gear advantage is easily offset. Even the combat accelerator alone is - for many classes, not all of them, but many, most notably Warriors, Lancers, Priests, Mystics, Slayers and Valkyries, such a massive damage boost that those times are achievable if you have a general understanding of your class.

      Spending more on comsumables than one gets out of the rewards is what you call rewarding? LOL

      And none of those classes you listed are ranged anyway, such as Archer, Sorc, Gunner.

      You're hopeless, just keep spewing that propaganda and stay ignorant to the fact normal people couldn't care less about your warped "facts".
    • Sisko wrote:

      Assazinchen wrote:

      Combat Accelerator,
      Slaying,
      Nostrum,
      Noctenium,
      Bravery.

      With the slaying crystal on top of these buffs you already deal so much more damage that any gear advantage is easily offset. Even the combat accelerator alone is - for many classes, not all of them, but many, most notably Warriors, Lancers, Priests, Mystics, Slayers and Valkyries, such a massive damage boost that those times are achievable if you have a general understanding of your class.
      Spending more on comsumables than one gets out of the rewards is what you call rewarding? LOL

      And none of those classes you listed are ranged anyway, such as Archer, Sorc, Gunner.

      You're hopeless, just keep spewing that propaganda and stay ignorant to the fact normal people couldn't care less about your warped "facts".

      Combat Accelerator -> 2k at most
      Slaying -> 400 Vanguard points, one time investment, can be shared between characters
      Nostrum -> free with TC, otherwise you get them thrown at you even by just doing Ghillieglade or lower tier dungeons, or even story quests.
      Noctenium -> easy to come by if you run dungeons as well.
      Bravery -> free by just doing weekly quests.

      Average guardian mission yields 11k Gold if not more. Not sure what you think is unrewarding there. But I give up trying to explain it to you.

      The only way a person might need so insanely long is if they are below Frostmetal gear, die too often (due to whatever reason), have horrible tanks, or simply don't contribute properly. The Keen mote would only help if the issue was the gear, but also has a fundamental problem: if EVERYONE has the keen mote, then EVERYONE will deal more damage, which means, even less contribution for the ones with weaker gear - stronger gear stacks much better with such external buffs, and even more so when the player with that gear is good as well! In conclusion, if you added this buff, the bosses would die faster, but the gap would widen even more.
      Assazina - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

      Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

      "Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Assazinchen ().

    • Sisko wrote:

      Spending more on comsumables than one gets out of the rewards is what you call rewarding? LOL
      Excuse me what???? All those consumables put together is, AT MAX, 3k gold? How is 3k gold worth MORE than the 14k you get from 40 Guardian boxes?


      Sisko wrote:

      And none of those classes you listed are ranged anyway, such as Archer, Sorc, Gunner.

      You're hopeless, just keep spewing that propaganda and stay ignorant to the fact normal people couldn't care less about your warped "facts".
      And how in the world is the "ranged" part relevant?
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Well, we do. With enough zerkers and warriors just standing around, it's entirely possible. Especially Vernos, (or whatever his name is), can go down SUPER quickly, and you're able to clear him 2 - 3 times during the 10 min. timeframe.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • Why so much discussion over boss killtime...
      Killtime does not affect the boxes you are gaining from my own experience (yes I'm the guy Assa mentioned that was doing 8 chars a day)

      Pretty sure an even more hardcore Guardian Mission farmer @Rias Gremory can confirm what I'm saying:
      • FM characters don't take longer than 30 minutes if you know how to play the class
      • Boss killtime doesn't affect box gain (actually longer boss killtimes are better because you are spending less time changing channels)
      Also you should not accuse people of cheating without evidence, it's not nice to do :elin35:
    • Why are people so stubborn to say that others can not finish in 30min, just because they can't see themselves do that?
      You don't have to be able to replicate that and you don't have to believe people saying they are able to. Honestly, what does it matter.
      Probably you are just playing one of the classes that takes more skill or more specific gear stats, your server might be less populated, your tanks might suck, your triple nemesis uptime might not be there, whatever the reason might be.
      Who cares, keen motes are not going to happen, can this thread be closed before we go another loop of

      >"I can clear in 30 min"
      >"no you can not, except I don't know you nor have I ever seen you take longer but it is impossible since I can't do it"
    • With my HO Archer I usually need about 40 minutes for all boxes BUT I know I'm not the best but still get ~11 boxes per 10 minute timeframe (Blue mission channel 1 complete + blue misson channel 2 usually partially or green mission (crab) if only about 2 minutes are left after finishing the first mission).
      I know of other DDs that had an average of 15 boxes for the same time frame.

      I can believe that 30 minutes with FM0 is possible but you have to be really good to achieve this.

      As far as I know the overall average to get 40 boxes is 30 to 45 minutes. For myself I'm sure it is possible to gain more boxes per time frame but most of the time I draw aggro once in a while but in this case preferably attack the boss from front instead of having it spin like a merry-go-round.