please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…jj27k/edit#gid=1912635731

there is full list of all talets and i can say as pvp player that most of them are harmless but there are really bad ones...
      every class except mystic can get max 19% reset on retaliate PER KD not every retal use, this works in bg's over at ktera and it's completely pointless to add as a mechanic
      then there are some really odd ones to stuns: zerk's stun 50% max more duration, gunner stun grenade 40% longer stun, reaper only gets 20% stun duration to smite and worst one yet is sorc gets max 30% chanse to increase stun by 50%

we all know that only pve players want talents so why do these game breaking talents exsist? as reminder these are max level, so there will be alot of players who only pvp having close to max stun increase and others with no increase and same thing with retaliate, some might have 1% chanse while others can have 15%+

all this makes things way more unbalanced than necessary, in open world i don't think many care but PLEASE disable this garbage in bg's and cu maps and remove that retaliate talent completely since nobody would complain if it's gone and many would hate it being here...
      ssion - mystic
    • Dear Gameforge, cause of the fact Bluehole doesnt care much about the PvP balance, please listen to the less experienced PvP players who are left and worth to listen on Tera Europe. Respect and follow their tipps, to make the PvP Content playable, otherwise Talent-System will totally fuc up PvP. When i talk about a balanced game, this is what we have in most parts of PvP atm. For sure, there are some classes which have huge advantages atm, but after Talent-System, PvP will like, who hits first, will win. Skill is gone.
    • To be fair the PvP players where most of the time against the talent system being added.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Borsuc wrote:

Nobody sane ever begged for the talent system. Only stupid PvE proxy queens did.
      Neither Me or the company knows who is the Pve or Pvp player or proxies. but there were sure a lot of players asking for it.
      :elin30: NOCTURNE RECRUITING :elin30:
    • Ulith wrote:

wait whats pvp again
      as the legend follows before a very long time before the monsters showed up. people used to fight each other. if it was some random fights or in arenas. the king of world at that time called those warriors PVPERS where as there battles were known as PVP
      :elin30: NOCTURNE RECRUITING :elin30:
    • I mean let's be real: PvP is dying in Tera. If it's not already dead, tbh. In Korea I think they even gave entirely up on PvP, and I think most players were actually just satisfied with this. Let's face it: Tera is a PvE oriented game, by now, and PvP is just a fun sideshow you can do, if you don't really know what to do. I realize there are fullborn PvP players, who'd totally disagree with me, but I mean. PvP is such a small aspect of Tera now, that not implementing a system, that like 90% of the people, (PvE players), ask for would be stupid at this point.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • all these memes about "what's pvp" is kinda proving my point. if you don't care what happens on pvp side you don't know what to balance so just leave things like talents out of it

they're unnecessary addition that only pve heroes wanted to get for mad deeps
      and i'm not asking to not put this in the game, i love farming more than most ppl but putting them to bg's is just dumb

that moment when priest can win in 3v3 because he does rng stun to rng sleep reset chains like a sorc
      ssion - mystic
    • This games turned to PvE because BHS decided to make Visionmaker (or BiS) farmable via PvE only. This was not the case until VM3. After that BHS just make this game ultra casual friendly. Nowdays every player runs with BiS without even clearing a dungeons once

That was the best aspect in VM1. People who want best gear need to farm PvE and PvP. But we all know BHS. Here you get easy Gear so we can increase enchantment cost beyond retarded so you are more likely to swipe you credit card.
    • Well uhm.. I started playing this game in RKE patch, so I can't really say how it was back then. But.. well. It took me at least 4 or 5 months before I had +9 gear, and I hard farmed RKE at least 4 or 6 times a day to get to that point. I wouldn't say, that it was exactly easy to get top tier gear.
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
    • "back then" terashop had no mwa boxes or material boxes but then some LoT change happened and ppl started leaving and +15 gear was added
      and suddenly we have mwa boxes in terashop and wheel with jackpots

now it's to the point where untradeable mats are from 1 hardest dungeon or just p2w some boxes
      you literally can make lvl 1 char and buy xp boosts until lvl65 and buy boxes and keys until you're oath gear... without leaving stepstone island
      ssion - mystic