Server merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hehe ;D
    Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
    Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
    Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
    Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
    Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
    Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
    Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
    Warrior 65lvl
    Sorc 65lvl
    Reaper 65lvl
    Gunner 65lvl
    Brawler 65lvl
    Ninja 65lvl

:elin38:
  • Oh hell yeah,
    man this company.. i cant even.. Hahaha!

They deleted old forum account database so all my permabans were lifted. Whata great news! I wonder if they deleted all the rant on purpose so they can keep publishing new stuff coz just like reading some of the forum threads would scare any game developer away :D

After all those years GF management is still so irrational I cant believe it. Its super obvious that noone in this company knows a damn thing about mmos. Well there must be one good guy to keep stuff running but I think they hold him hostage or something.

Anyways server merge is another big joke on them. Going down with TT bonuses means only that they cant influence RNG ingame.. atleast something they cant mess up x)

Anyways.. no AAA developer will never let them publish anything good so the damage was done and Im satysfied.

Que BGs guys. Last bit of fun in the game.
  • I assume the reason, is simply that the new servers they created, simply didn't prove as popular as they expected. At this point, I still believe, they should simply merge more or less all servers - maybe keep one for PvP, if people REALLY wanna do that, but let's face it: PvP is more or less dead in this game, and merging the servers, wouldn't make a huge difference. Alternatively, they should really really implement cross-server LFG
    Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide
  • Trappiez wrote:

I assume the reason, is simply that the new servers they created, simply didn't prove as popular as they expected. At this point, I still believe, they should simply merge more or less all servers - maybe keep one for PvP, if people REALLY wanna do that, but let's face it: PvP is more or less dead in this game, and merging the servers, wouldn't make a huge difference. Alternatively, they should really really implement cross-server LFG
    No thanks, I want nothing to do with the toxicity of Killian.
  • Why do you assume we're toxic? Do you have a number, that says that x-% of Killian is toxic? What do you define as toxic? 'Cause as a Killian player, I really don't feel like the community here is toxic. Sure, I've had a couple runs, where someone was hard-flaming for one reason or another, but that happens everywhere, not just on Killian. Only the fewest dungeon runs I do, I'd say maybe at max 1 or 2%, are filled with what I'd define as "toxicity". So again - why do you assume that Killian is toxic per default?

Warrior guide
  • Trappiez wrote:

So again - why do you assume that Killian is toxic per default?
    Because it's a PVP community, and it's a well-known fact that PVP communities in all MMOs are extremely toxic. Ganking, camping and verbal attacks are commonplace in such environments. Only a very small part of people are interested in fair and clean consensual PVP.
  • Sisko wrote:

Because it's a PVP community, and it's a well-known fact that PVP communities in all MMOs are extremely toxic. Ganking, camping and verbal attacks are commonplace in such environments. Only a very small part of people are interested in fair and clean consensual PVP.
    I feel like that's a weak argument. I mean. If you join a PvP server, of course you're gonna get ganked or camped, if you're alone or in bad spots. I mean - that's what PvP is for after all. Furthermore, there are safe zones - if you wanna avoid that shit, go to the safe zones, or if you're leveling or the likes, simply change channels. Chances are high, that people aren't following you then.
    In regards to the toxicity - let's be honest: Verbal attacks exist both in PvE and PvP. It's not a super exclusive trait for PvP, that they're infinitely more toxic than PvE players.

Warrior guide
  • I guess there are "toxic" people on every server.

Since I've started running IM with ppl from mystel and killian I've rarely met any "toxic" players. Actually I really enjoyed meeting lots of new players and it made the runs more enjoyable again. You can profit a lot if you play cross server. I wish there would only be 1 big server so a few things would be a lot better like lfg etc.
    No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
  • rayazs wrote:

Ive played on killian many years, and returned now, and yes, killian is a very toxic community

Tera in general is Toxic, buddy. Since DPS meters became a thing, everyone started comparing e-peens constantly. And the "recent" influx of proxy kiddos put the final nail in the coffin for the community.
  • Moler wrote:

rayazs wrote:

Ive played on killian many years, and returned now, and yes, killian is a very toxic community
    Tera in general is Toxic, buddy. Since DPS meters became a thing, everyone started comparing e-peens constantly. And the "recent" influx of proxy kiddos put the final nail in the coffin for the community.
    I dont think DPS meters were a problem, WoW has had them from the very beginning.
    PVP in TERA is the toxic part. People who feel elite because their pixels killed someone elses pixels, and then they lose all their kindness and need to start flaming etc.
  • rayazs wrote:

Moler wrote:

rayazs wrote:

I dont think DPS meters were a problem, WoW has had them from the very beginning.PVP in TERA is the toxic part. People who feel elite because their pixels killed someone elses pixels, and then they lose all their kindness and need to start flaming etc.

Perhaps. But PvE is just as bad imho. People who feel elite because their pixels did more damage than someone elses pixels, and then they lose all their kindness and start calling people noobs, etc.

And to add wood to the fire, these "elites" are mostly cheating their dps numbers by various proxy modules and scripts, not even via actual skill.

Imo merging all servers would be the best tho, PvE queens need to grow a thicker skin and accept there's gonna be some PvP in the open world, where most people don't even go anyway. Then the server population would be way healthier, than having multiple barely active ones.