Post things you love/like about the game! :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Post things you love/like about the game! :)

Putting all the negative things aside, the game does keep us sticking around for a reason, so why don't we share those reasons, to brighten up the forums with a good post for a change. ^^

For me it would have to be a couple of things. I love the Valkyrie and Gunner classes, and the fact that they are female Castanic locked works for me as it is the perfect fit. Nimble, sexy, badass and tough. I also enjoy the full costume sets as well, such as the Manaya, Kaia, Prophet/Archangel full sets. Tera has some of the most beautiful regions I've seen, specially the sky/weather, locations like Dragonfall, Lumbertown and the multi-ladder platform west of Pathfinder's Post, watching the argon spawns flowing through the skies in the distance. They give me great hangout spots to just relax and enjoy the beauty of the game.

What are your favourite things about the game? What do you love about it? :)
    • Impressive to see positive players around here, but you are right, we should think from the other side too.

Positive would be:

- There is fking no another game around with this kind of combat system (how is this even possible? Did i missed it over the past 4-5 years ?)
      - It have a PvE challenge (a serious one .... at least you have to use your buttons in right order and dont feel like you need a down syndrome to play the game)
      - It have at least decent graphics even if outdated compared to the rest.

Not like i would be hooked to the game for the rest of my life, but sadly after facing another mmorpgs i always came back simple of the above said reasons.

EDIT: With another games i also mean the gerne "mmorpgs", ofc there are some nice outside games compared to Tera.
    • One part i really like about this game is it's combat system. Caught my full attention since the very first time i've played.
      Another part is the open world design. There are some places i visit frequently and relax, because i like the view.
      Third part is the story (taking into account the old Island of Dawn tutorial, not whatever we have right now), it got some quite likeable characters, while it in my opinion has the best designed antagonist in MMO's i've seen. Dyurion has all the vibes i want to see from an antagonist, and the final battle against him was designed really well.
    • The thing I like the most about this game is probably the fact that you can spend weeks and months of farming and still end up failing ur gear like a chimp, resulting in not getting taken in PvE parties because you're a) not skilled with 500 clears on day 1 b) don't have full heroic oath :)
      Thus there's always something to do in this game!! Countless hours of fun for the entire family (or their salary).
    • Female Castanics.
      Oh and my guild.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • I think the only reason I stayed in Tera for so long was the combat and the (holy trinity) dungeoning system. Also pre-wonderholme patch was probably the best time for Tera, immersion and aesthetics wise as well.

But as the grinding required slowly kept creeping up every patch, eventually there was a point where the balance of pros and cons shifted towards the negative and it was time to find better games.
    • I love that i can use proxy to follow other players!
      Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
      Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
      Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
      Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
      Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
      Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
      Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
      Warrior 65lvl
      Sorc 65lvl
      Reaper 65lvl
      Gunner 65lvl
      Brawler 65lvl
      Ninja 65lvl

:elin38:
    • Real:
      -Best Combat System
      -Nice Character Designs
      -Cool Animations

Kappa:
      -Best matchmaking in BGS
      -Best Class Balancing PVE and PVP
      -420% lagfree, best performance of all games...MUST BE 64Bit
      -Allmost independant of ping
      -No cheaters, most secure code...UNHACKABLE
      -Most friendly community
      -Maximum fairness concerning world bosses and civil unrest
      -Nice possibility to get mask excluding event time
      -Nice and cheap items inside shop
      -100% bugfree, not even necessary to report a new bug...Fix is on its way and will be updated in minutes...
      -King Blobs CD is non existent

• Hmmmm... That's a pretty interesting question. For me it's a whole mix that doesn't really make a lot of sense since i have a big love / hate relationship with this game, so i'll just go with that :

- The combat system.
      - The snow areas.
      - Archer, second class i like the most in an MMO. First being the Reaper from Guild Wars 2.
      - When i see a lancer in my raid doing an amazing giga.
      - Fresh memes in global.
      - When certain people, which i won't name, manage to stay shook about the same thing for days, weeks, months and in some cases... YEARS.
      - Bashing the weebs.
      - Making fun of the people who are unable to talk ish' properly.
      - The fact that i'm in the same guild / playing with the same people since 3 years + now. In a day and age where people are guild hopping like rabbits, again not giving names, i think it's kinda nice to be in the same guild for such a "long" time.
      - Looking at certain people trying to make content on YouTube by using video clips out of context, acting like it's any relevant. Always giving me a proper giggle.
      - Laughing at the people who think this game still has any sort of competition to offer. Sorry to burst your bubble but you're AT LEAST 3 or 4 years late for that.
      - Hailstorm, always liked that skill. Don't ask questions.
      ">
    • - The heart of the forest - such a beautiful place
      - dress my elin simulator
      - triangle system (Heal, Tank, Dps) + the combat system

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.