Astral Gift

• Reduced and visible cooldown? I just opened the 2nd one and had 55 minutes cooldown, they reduced of what, 5 minutes? -.-
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Kraxler wrote:

So no more afking and open them with alts to bypass CD .... They really want to force us to play the game for useless rewards . Atleast put in a 2.0 temp crit mounts. 1,5 are useless since they don*t stack with permantent one

But you can still afk. Just need to be on the same char and remember to open it once an hour.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • To be honest this change doesnt make any sense so i think it was not intentional.
      I cant believe they really wanted us to use 1 char for 6 hours for this event.
      So it would be nice if @Athena can confirm it was a mistake or not.

Thanks.
      If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
    • I don't think it is a mistake, since they announced it in the patch notes, in the most vague way of course.

Way to downgrade your player's experience there Gameforge.
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
    • Arlos wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

So no more afking and open them with alts to bypass CD .... They really want to force us to play the game for useless rewards . Atleast put in a 2.0 temp crit mounts. 1,5 are useless since they don*t stack with permantent one
      But you can still afk. Just need to be on the same char and remember to open it once an hour.
      There's a way around this, i noticed that while the astral gifts themselves are not bankable now, the gift boxes that they unlock into are bankable. With this in mind, you can open the astral gift with one character, bank the gift box, and then open that gift box on the next character who will receive the next astral gift.
    • Thanks....but also Gameforge will HURRY UP FIX THIS VERY SCARY / IMPORTANT BUG in the next maintenance.

Fixing proxy instead? pfff, nah! we got make astral gift not bankable to annoy players instead.
      Test Image ->
    • Seloxia wrote:

Arlos wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

There's a way around this, i noticed that while the astral gifts themselves are not bankable now, the gift boxes that they unlock into are bankable. With this in mind, you can open the astral gift with one character, bank the gift box, and then open that gift box on the next character who will receive the next astral gift.
      But you still have to wait until you can open the next one, with a worst case of 10 hours to finally open last packet (collect all in one go, and then open them one after another regardless if bankable or not)
    • Cyberion wrote:

Seloxia wrote:

Arlos wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

But you still have to wait until you can open the next one, with a worst case of 10 hours to finally open last packet (collect all in one go, and then open them one after another regardless if bankable or not)
      No you don't, the cooldown timer is applied to the character that opens the Astral Gift and not the item itself. I'll try and explain this a bit more fully.

1 ) Character 1 receives [Event] 1st Astral Gift.
      2 ) Character 1 opens [Event] 1st Astral Gift and receives [Event] 2nd Astral Gift. 30 minute cooldown is applied.
      3 ) Character 1 after 30 minutes unlocks [Event] 2nd Astral Gift and receives an [Event] Glowing Chest and a 60 minute cooldown.
      4 ) Character 1 banks the [Event] Glowing Chest.
      5 ) Character 2 takes the [Event] Glowing Chest from the bank and opens it, receiving [Event] 3rd Astral Gift.
      5 ) Character 2 unlocks the [Event] 3rd Astral Gift and receives an [Event] Glowing Chest and a 60 minute cooldown.
      6 ) Character 2 banks the new [Event] Glowing Chest.
      7 ) Character 3 takes the [Event] Glowing Chest from the bank and opens it, receiving the [Event] 4th Astral Gift.
      8 ) Character 3 unlocks the [Event] 4th Astral Gift and receives an [Event] Glowing Chest and a 60 minute cooldown.
      9 ) Character 3 banks the new [Event] Glowing Chest.
      10 ) Character 4 takes the [Event] Glowing Chest from the bank and opens it, receiving the [Event] 5th Astral Gift.
      11 ) Character 4 unlocks the [Event] 5th Astral Gift and receives an [Event] Glowing Chest and a 60 minute cooldown.
      12 ) Character 4 banks the new [Event] Glowing Chest.
      13 ) Character 5 takes the [Event] Glowing Chest from the bank and opens it, receiving the [Event] 6th Astral Gift.
      14 ) Character 5 unlocks the [Event] 6th Astral Gift and receives the final [Event] Glowing Chest.

You will of course have to wait the required five hours to receive all of the [Event] Cosmic Spark as per normal, but it all boils down to a slight adjustment to banking the gift boxes instead of the astral gifts. I was able to unlock the last three Astral Gifts in the space of 5 minutes last night.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seloxia: Corrected some wording. ().

• Just remove the CD of Astral Gift, we need to be online anyway for 5hrs, to be able to open the gifts with the other item we get every hr, so what's the problem with opening all Astral gifts at once with the same char?

Either this ^^, or make them bankable again pls!
    • Castingbeast wrote:

Just remove the CD of Astral Gift, we need to be online anyway for 5hrs, to be able to open the gifts with the other item we get every hr, so what's the problem with opening all Astral gifts at once with the same char?

Either this ^^, or make them bankable again pls!
      cause people have alt accounts to open astrals with.
    • Accounts doesn't matter, you need 5 Hrs on each account anyway to get the item(s) you can open all Astral gifts with, that is why I said that giving a CD to Astral Gift makes no sense at all.

Let us open all Astral Gifts at once, or make it bankable, simple as that.