CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

After the BANKER EVERYWHERE mentioned by our very respected player @benox and the 2 SECONDS PIT OF PETRAX (clearly a cheat, buffs went from 2 mins to 3 mins) now there's also a cheat to follow people.

GAMEFORGE

WAKE

UP :cursing: :thumbdown:
      Images
      • proxy.png

99.16 kB, 416×142, viewed 117 times
    • The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still you can see the insane burst at start. It's just a proper use of brain, class knowledge and gear rolls. Calling someone a cheater because you cannot figure out your own class.. :doofy:
    • Jintae wrote:

The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still you can see the insane burst at start. It's just a proper use of brain, class knowledge and gear rolls. Calling someone a cheater because you cannot figure out your own class..
      Yeah exactly... Kasea showed... but the incompetent like you cant see what going on.
    • Enlighten me then?
      Even after Kasea posted it a gunner on my server did it with this method and got a 3s score and I'm very sure that he isn't cheating the hell out of this game. So yeah. Live in your unicorn world for a bit longer. :thumbsup:
    • What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o

Am I naive enough to see the jokes and sarcasm here? xD I'm genuinely confused here. I mean it's a joke right? People can't be that silly... ._.
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.do/NewbieGuide
    • Glacial` wrote:

What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o

Am I naive enough to see the jokes and sarcasm here? xD I'm genuinely confused here. I mean it's a joke right? People can't be that silly... ._.
      This command/option only works if you have proxy on, gj proxy user!!!!!
    • Hotasduck wrote:

After the BANKER EVERYWHERE mentioned by our very respected player @benox and the 2 SECONDS PIT OF PETRAX (clearly a cheat, buffs went from 2 mins to 3 mins) now there's also a cheat to follow people.

GAMEFORGE

WAKE

UP :cursing: :thumbdown:
      you have 1 hour to remove this post or i'll send this in

we're coming for you

best regards,
      proxy hakers
      søsøsøsø
    • Soeasy wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o

This command/option only works if you have proxy on, gj proxy user!!!!!
      Is this another type of sarcasm? You're not helping... xD Maybe I'm just too dumb, don't mind me. I'll just drop this.
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.do/NewbieGuide
    • Are you all nuts?
      /look is an alternative to /inspect and even /follow is a normal chat command

Btw is there a full list of all chat commands somewhere? As far as I know /drop and /invite are commonly used commands but there must be more.
    • /uncle to forfeit a duel
      /duel <Name> to start a duel
      /trade <Name> to trade with specific character
      /ginivte to invite character to you guild (nice if you have your own guild and want to invite your alts. You don't need to apply first and then accept wit main)
      /drop to leave party
      /promote <Name> to promote a member to leader
      /kick <Name> to kick a player
      /Giveplayercurrency < Name > <amount> to add X amount of gold to player x
    • I like this kind of thread because it shows certain things.

People were quick enough to forget that this "Kasea" dude had a bunch of videos on HIS YouTube channel showing him CLEARLY using third party stuff that "shouldn't be" allowed on the game. Also, he's apparently a very active member of the proxy Discord, according to my sources.

But yeah, i think it's kinda common nowdays in Europe that people refuse to admit the truth because it hurts or because it's too hard for them to aknowledge, or because it might hurts feelings.

Then again it's just proxy users defending each others, so it's not really surprising.

Man, it sure feels good to be legit.
    • Eliannah wrote:

Then again it's just proxy users defending each others, so it's not really surprising.

Man, it sure feels good to be legit.
      So you think everyone who is not on your side is a proxy user? That makes me feel offended. Your war against proxy is like a witch hunt were even innocent users get accused of cheating.