CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • It's useless to quote me if you're gonna assume things i definitely didn't say. I usually don't accuse out of nowhere and i'm the first one to say "Nah it was just a bug or something, this dude is not hacking."

      What I implied is that i see some names commenting on this thread, and clearly playing the dumbass card, while they're blatant proxy users and known for it.
      ">
    • Hotasduck wrote:

      After the BANKER EVERYWHERE mentioned by our very respected player @benox and the 2 SECONDS PIT OF PETRAX (clearly a cheat, buffs went from 2 mins to 3 mins) now there's also a cheat to follow people.

      GAMEFORGE

      WAKE

      UP :cursing: :thumbdown:
      Cheat to follow people? I'm certain there's a right click option which allows you to follow people like an obedient hound.
      Don't argue with the walls...
      Lv.65 Slayer/Lancer/Berserker/Reaper
    • Everytime someone shows proof about proxy or cheat use, it get censored & the evidence are erased from the forum...

      Kasea is a proxy developper, you can find his github on google.

      This post requires approval by a moderator, until then it will remain invisible for others.

      /follow xxxx
    • I feel like proxy should definitely be allowed. How else would I dress up all my Elins?

      Also, it's an angry Elin
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

      Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

      Only relevant chars honestly.

      Warrior guide
    • @Hotasduck the module is named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ... noob

      Dont forget to mention Kasea Github repository for the 2 second petrax ;)

      edit : @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker...
      btw its a old list, lot of others module have been created since

      The post was edited 2 times, last by benox ().

    • benox wrote:

      @Hotasduck the module is named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ... noob

      Dont forget to mention Kasea Github repository for the 2 second petrax ;)
      You're the one who talked about bankers everywhere, do you forget even your own messages?

      benox wrote:

      GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?
      [...]

      • Broker, Banker for free anywhere

    • @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... go try it, sound like you love proxy things !

      its named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ...

      And why you dont speak about Kasea proxy dev ?

      all same proxy sucker try to be legit & troll other people...

      @Bombilon you will not get any info about proxy on tera official forum, go ask @Hotasduck it sound like he know lot of things about proxy & their developper !

      @Jintae Kasea is a Proxy Developper go check his github !

      The post was edited 4 times, last by benox ().

    • Where can i get follow proxy module?
      Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

      EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
      Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
      Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
      Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
      Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
      Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
      Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
      Warrior 65lvl
      Sorc 65lvl
      Reaper 65lvl
      Gunner 65lvl
      Brawler 65lvl
      Ninja 65lvl

      :elin38:
    • benox wrote:

      @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... go try it, sound like you love proxy things !

      its named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ...

      And why you dont speak about Kasea proxy dev ?

      all same proxy sucker try to be legit & troll other people...

      @Bombilon you will not get any info about proxy on tera official forum, go ask @Hotasduck it sound like he know lot of things about proxy & their developper !

      @Jintae Kasea is a Proxy Developper go check his github !
      It sounds like you know even more.
    • Borsuc wrote:

      benox wrote:

      @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... go try it, sound like you love proxy things !

      its named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ...

      And why you dont speak about Kasea proxy dev ?

      all same proxy sucker try to be legit & troll other people...

      @Bombilon you will not get any info about proxy on tera official forum, go ask @Hotasduck it sound like he know lot of things about proxy & their developper !

      @Jintae Kasea is a Proxy Developper go check his github !
      It sounds like you know even more.
      Benox either using proxy or he is the best " Parrot" in tera Eu. Both of those are not good compliments.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
    • i'm sad for you guys... If you cant make google/github/discord search about tera proxy....

      i dont play often, because of :
      Proxy
      SyncQ
      Class balance
      GF support / mod / Game design

      :elin37:

      The post was edited 5 times, last by benox ().

    • benox wrote:

      i'm sad for you guys... If you cant make google/github/discord search about tera proxy....

      i dont play often, because of :
      Proxy
      SyncQ
      Class balance
      GF support / mod / Game design

      :elin37:
      So why do you think that if someone knows about proxy then he must be a proxy user? Make up your mind already.

      If others know about proxy -> they're proxy cheaters.
      If you know about proxy -> innocent, just fact, easy Google.

      Obviously everyone knows about proxy, that doesn't mean they use it. (and no, I'm not talking about duck, I'm talking about your weak arguments every single time).

      At this point I'm starting to think you're one of those trolls who repeat nonsense and use weak arguments on purpose to actually help the proxy devs by showing this image of "I'm the anti-proxy image of the forum, look at me post the same crap over and over again like a clueless parrot" and then they'll put everyone who's anti-proxy on ignore because they're sick of it and assume everyone against proxy must be braindead.

      So no, you make it worse, and I'm embarrassed to be on "your side" (anti-proxy) with someone like you around.
    • Daenisis wrote:

      PS : if gameforge wana stop this just banne pinkie the one who creat all proxy from kilian
      And how does that stop anything? He can still develop the thing just not being able to play the game.

      Look at Bernkastel from NA, was also banned if I remember correctly. Not like he plays anymore, but now he's just making money off people who have e-peen issues and continues to develop his ethical scripts. Can't blame him, numbers in a video game must be some serious business for people so might as well exploit their needs.
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

      https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • let's see if this post will be deleted or modified:

      and as usuals, 24\08\2018, cu bam pvp in mystel server, the winning team is the usual guild composed of fckin cheaters using hack to be invisible,unstunnable, impossible to kd them and almost immortal.

      i'm sick and tired to join a pvp bam, knowing from the beginning that i'll can get the 2nd position in the best scenario.
      can you explain me what kind of fun do you have to cheat? yes, you know the name of this guild i'm talking and all of them are a bunck of numskull because they don't know how to play fair, only cheating and gameforge does not care about it!! do something to block this shit.
      I have tried to report several times and you know what's happened? NOTHING! because it's normal that a tank, for several minutes, uses ground pounder without having cd all the time....