Insufficient RAM since todays patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Since you can't start Tera to alter your options, I advise you to check for the Options.ini file (S1Option.ini) in Tera folder ...\TERA\Client\S1Game\Config

There find and alter your graphics options to see if you can actually start the game after. I don't actually think this will help but worth a try. These are the (almost) lowest possible settings you can go, only lighting detail is on without Anti Aliasing.

USE_DISPLAY_QUALITY_PRESET=False
      DISPLAY_QUALITY_PRESET_INDEX=0
      CHARACTER_LOD=0
      CHARACTER_SHADOW_QUALITY=0
      BACKGROUND_DISPLAY_DISTANCE=0
      GLOBAL_FOLIAGE=0
      SKY_DETAIL=0
      LOWEND_LIGHTING=False
      BACKGROUND_EFFECT_CULL_DISTANCE_INDEX=0
      BACKGROUND_EFFECT_LOD_INDEX=0
      CHARACTER_EFFECT_CULL_DISTANCE_INDEX=0
      POSTPROCESS_QUALITY_INDEX=1
      REALTIME_OPTIMIZE=0
      ENVCASE_EFFECT=False
      EFFECT_CLIENT_LOD_DEFAULT=0
      EFFECT_CLIENT_LOD_IN_DUNGEON=0
      CHARACTER_CULL_DISTANCE_LIMIT_INDEX=0
      CHARACTER_COUNT_LIMIT_INDEX=4
      TEXTURE_LOD_INDEX=0

If you manage to start the game, you can then alter these options again within the game to your own liking.

Just make sure you don't add or remove lines in the process!
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • it happened to me as well, my character stucked in Echo of Castle Aranea, dungeon located in Highwatch. today i played like normally until i run this dungeon. It happened when i reach the room to fight with boss : War Crawler. Every time the boss spawn it crash with the same error message : termination code 10 : insufficient ram

i tried again same result even with the tips from Glacial`

in character selection i changed the Option -> Video and made it all setting to 0, it has the same result.

i chose another character and play but the error seems not to be appeared. I believed there is some glitch in the dungeon, or in my Tera installation.

i solved and unstuck my character by doing online on my laptops or other computer, finished the dungeon and not going to this dungeon again for now on until it fix,

what is the problem ? please help.. should i reinstall my tera ?
    • guys i have the same problem im a new i installed tera today i play like 10min and it crach evry time i lpay like 2_8min
      any help please i like the game and i wanr to playet any help