What should i be doing at 65?

• What should i be doing at 65?

i got 65 got twistshard gear, ran all the vanguard quests and didnt realy know what to do afterwards...any advise? should i just run instances without the vanguard rewards? new to this patch so all the materials etc are a little bit jargon...
    • You can keep running dungeons/battlegrounds to get the materials for enchanting/upgrading the gear (make sure to max out gear exp before enchanting/upgrading to make it higher % chance). Try to gear up before the next patch hits and then you can restart the process for the new gear, then for the new after that, etc
    • Vanguard quests dont give much useful, other than vanguard credits, which you could use to buy aged elinu's tears for example, which sell for like 12k gold (1.5k VG credits) at the broker. Fastest path to farming gear is PVE. BG boxes are too much of a bad RNG. If you're tera club, vanguard quests give double the amount of credits btw
    • Once you get lvl 65, it’s actually not the end :) it’s the start and beginning of the game itself. I would do and learn more dungeons, build your gears and especially have fun ;)

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Sisko wrote:

Momojunketsu wrote:

Once you get lvl 65, it’s actually not the end :) it’s the start and beginning of the game itself. I would do and learn more dungeons, build your gears and especially have fun ;)
      Easier said than done. Can't even find a proper guild after more than a week of being 65...
      What do you mean by proper Guild? :elin18:
      We all started from "newbie" Guilds, just keep focusing on improve your gameplay and once you get good "better players" will start noticing and invite you to do harder (or tryhard) content

Need to prove yourself first tho :elin31:
    • LLoyderino wrote:

What do you mean by proper Guild? :elin18:We all started from "newbie" Guilds, just keep focusing on improve your gameplay and once you get good "better players" will start noticing and invite you to do harder (or tryhard) content

By proper I mean not one of those guilds who spam random invites without even saying a word. How can you find a guild if no one ever speaks to you?
    • Sisko wrote:

LLoyderino wrote:

What do you mean by proper Guild? :elin18:We all started from "newbie" Guilds, just keep focusing on improve your gameplay and once you get good "better players" will start noticing and invite you to do harder (or tryhard) content

By proper I mean not one of those guilds who spam random invites without even saying a word. How can you find a guild if no one ever speaks to you?
      lol, so basically every single guild out there? :p i dunno exactly how guilds work in Tera, but in other mmorpgs, invites are a common and usual thing no matter the guild itself. That has nothing to do with the guild being a good one or not. In fact, a guild that has no invites at all, that is concerning, not the opposite around.
    • Sisko wrote:

What you mean under proper? What you expect from them?

In tera most ppl in guild cuz nationality stuffs and fun with them or the other part just see the guild as a selected lfg list.
      Few guilds are private cuz of friendships.
      Also there is guild where the unethical players grouped.
    • Miriad wrote:

lol, so basically every single guild out there? :P i dunno exactly how guilds work in Tera, but in other mmorpgs, invites are a common and usual thing no matter the guild itself. That has nothing to do with the guild being a good one or not. In fact, a guild that has no invites at all, that is concerning, not the opposite around.

In other MMO the act of sending out random guild invites without talking to the target is considered offensive and harassment, and ppl doing it are getting 3 day bans. The keyword is random, as in without whispering the person first to ask whether they even want to get invited. Spamming unguilded ppl with invites is highly unethical.
    • Sisko wrote:

Miriad wrote:

lol, so basically every single guild out there? :P i dunno exactly how guilds work in Tera, but in other mmorpgs, invites are a common and usual thing no matter the guild itself. That has nothing to do with the guild being a good one or not. In fact, a guild that has no invites at all, that is concerning, not the opposite around.
      In other MMO the act of sending out random guild invites without talking to the target is considered offensive and harassment, and ppl doing it are getting 3 day bans. The keyword is random, as in without whispering the person first to ask whether they even want to get invited. Spamming unguilded ppl with invites is highly unethical.
      What?? i still need to see a single mmorpg after playing dozens of em where random guild invites are considered harrassment or anything for the matter lol. That is at most, stupid. I mean, of course its not about spamming guild invites, that is not the issue at hand here. There are mechanics to avoid spam in every single mmorpg. We are just talking about the fact that random guild invites are pretty usual in every single mmorpg. Now, spamming? thats another issue, not the one we are talking about.
    • Well, spamming guild invites are mostly being done by bots or the likes, and thus those people will get removed anyway. But random guild invites is well. Just annoying, I'd say. But even so, if you find yourself getting guild invites from random guilds, you might as well try n' take the chance, instead of viewing them as annoying - it's not harder, than that you can leave the guild afterwards shrug
      Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Trappiez
      Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
      Mystic: Nexile
      Zerk: Ahriza
      Archer: Zeltoni
      Sorc: Datella
      Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
      Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide