Launcher "current version unknown"

• Launcher "current version unknown"

Hi, this is an odd error, i never get this before, i'm a returning player and i back after a year of pause. I have a founder account.

I tried everything but there is no way i can solve this, but i noticed that the culprit can be the file pgc_v2.version localted in the /client folder. Deleting it it redawnload the whole client but is a pain to do so since my current internet connection is slow.

Can please someone upload this file somewhere?

My client is already up to date (last time i played was yesterday).
      Tera 2012 p2p founder player.

:elin35:
      censorship!
      ---
      Retired user.
    • senita456 wrote:

That's a weird, it should replace it.
      Anyway

I uploaded mine:
      mega.nz/#!OdVTkAAI!yjU9wbu5FKk…mp_yqvsTfgNCGn904nbkN5eLA

Thanks mate, unfortunately it change nothing, the file is the same as mine, the error seems internal, corrupted files, this night whiel i sleep i try to download it again from scratch and change directory, this is the last time i waste 12 hours to download it, if i get again this error i give up, it prove that GF have crappy coders, they create bugs and they can't even fix them.

En Masse client never return me this odd error so is all their fault not mine (and i never use any extra file or alter the client to remove the censorship or add the japanese language pack, the client i have is clean and fresh, is 100% original).
      Tera 2012 p2p founder player.

:elin35:
      censorship!
      ---
      Retired user.
    • Try set the file as "Read-only", maybe that will prevent corruption again(even tho it you may need to update it after every patch).
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )