The Gunner is the ultimate new player friendly leveling class

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Gunner is the ultimate new player friendly leveling class

If you compare all the classes in the game, this one has everything you need and more.

What the Gunner class has to offer:
      - Ranged DPS & a cool weapon
      - Crowd Control skills that include long stuns, slows and a knock up
      - Great monster group clear damage skills (Burst Fire, Scattershot, Arcane Barrage)
      - Long i-frame skill on Rolling Reload and both i-frame and reposition skill with Recall
      - Heavy armor gives them great defensive stats
      - HB-7 gives you constant healing whenever your HP drops below 100%
      - Huge DPS skills such as Balder's Vengeance and Bombardment
      - Not overloaded with too many separate skills like the Lancer, Warrior, Berserker
      - Does not have multiple complex skill chains like the first two classes listed above or the likes of Reapers, Ninjas

The only downfall about Gunners that I can think of is the lack of Fashion Coupon costumes, while half of those that are available are very similar to one another, not to mention the weapon skins. Recommended purchase of full costume sets from the Trade Broker, like the Kaia, Manaya set or the new Archangel set which is stunning to say the least.
    • First of all you should explain what s wrong of a "new friendly class" (you could also call it noob friendly). I dont see anything negative in this)

Next would be a "clear" comparison of the new skills to another classes. (list up the new skills + old ones to the another classes)

Make a clear conclusion. Overall you text is just to short minded to take a statement. (take it as feedback)

TeraPower wrote:

- Does not have multiple complex skill chains like the first two classes listed above or the likes of Reapers, Ninjas

ok
    • Greensheep wrote:

First of all you should explain what s wrong of a "new friendly class" (you could also call it noob friendly). I dont see anything negative in this)

Next would be a "clear" comparison of the new skills to another classes. (list up the new skills + old ones to the another classes)

Make a clear conclusion. Overall you text is just to short minded to take a statement. (take it as feedback)

TeraPower wrote:

ok
      It wasn't written with the intent to be negative. I was just making an observation, had a thought and made the post. I love Gunners.
    • TeraPower wrote:

Greensheep wrote:

First of all you should explain what s wrong of a "new friendly class" (you could also call it noob friendly). I dont see anything negative in this)

TeraPower wrote:

ok
      It wasn't written with the intent to be negative. I was just making an observation, had a thought and made the post. I love Gunners.
      I am sorry for this, i dont expect it so "obvious". Well then its fine.
    • TeraPower wrote:

- Not overloaded with too many separate skills like the Lancer, Warrior, Berserker
      Maybe next awakening gunner will get 200+ skills?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )