Moderators, their real job and why you are trying to silence us?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Want a peek at what awaits you for the upcoming patch? Then join our team on December 7th, starting at 06:00 PM CET for a special Livestream!

    • Moderators, their real job and why you are trying to silence us?

      Well just saw that Benox (rip my friend) is banned from forum.. Well dont know exactly why but well i hope that one who did it had real reason for it..
      But back on main thing..
      What is actually job of them? To get TC for free every month? Question about proxy, and many other bugs remained ignored like usual..
      What made me angry and to make this thread is that someone banned thw guy then closed thread because imagine it went out of topic? Well u moderators made it like that..
      Showing that our streamers dont know the names of certain dungeons and battlegrounds, lack of patch notes (what about special guardian mission, when it appears what it gives and how it gives but its not the only thing u didnt mentioned/well explained)..
      Im found myself insulted on forum by one guy which post remained and i got warned for simple calm answer?
      Guys, community thats keeping this game still alive is very angry.. Im playing this game since vm3 and it never been worse then this, srsly and it can only get worse..
      I can understand that u maybe cant give us talents, but many other things u can do and improve game a bit..
      Community is asking u to stop killing this game already.. Can you?
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Hey i just woke up so, sorry for my writing skills ^^

      I was reading everything and share your pain. Sure now we have some Mods that not everyone like (me too).
      But when Gameforge thinks "these ppl are perfect to work for us" then we cant stop them. Many ppl ask me "why is GF ignoring? why doesnt they care!?"
      Because it doesnt matter what they do, ppl still cash like hardcore ingame, so why should they listen now and change something?
      I dont wanna be rude, i know your angry and that i understand what i mean because i think like this too.

      But i´m not mad at gameforge that they such...special ppl. Thats normal marketing, "making money with what works" is something that other Companies do too, only that we realize it more at GF because we play it and see more (like in forum/discord/streams)

      So at the end..
      Yes i understand what you mean
      Yes i share the same pain

      I play tera long enough too, lets hope it gets better one day before we find a other new good mmorpg.

      PS: I hope ppl get what i mean and dont misunderstand me (and gonna be rude to me) :/ Its just hard to write what i mean/wanna say.
    • Buschfunker wrote:

      And the forum admins still just doing their job instead of helping those ones, where they come from. Community!
      Man you forum admins have to listen all day the problems and warnings of the community, while you forget where you admins come from, from the community, and you still just doing your job like a robot, without any brain. You guys lost together with gameforge the basis of the game, the community and it seems like you doesnt care any shit about it. I mean, whats so nice in this job, that you forum admins dont make pressure at your leaders, to change something in this broken game? After years of problems and warnings out of the community, arent you tired of all this? Dont you guys want to change anything? Dont you guys want a good reputation in the community? I mean, what do you get from gameforge that you guys just act ignorant like robots?
      Gameforge ignores the community and you do same, while, you guys are the community too.
      Is that what you guys want?
      Start to organize the revolution, start to organize all forum admins together and bring your pressure to gameforge or you will lose your job anyway in the near future, cause the game is dieing and YOU didnt do anything, worse, you guys accelerated it with your despotism.

      Peace, your community
      Qouted myself out of the closed thread, cause i think it is exactly the same what you wanted to say here.

      Moderators, WAKE up, represent the community!
    • The fact that "questionable" threads are closed for being "offtopic" ( i think the ppl should decide if their post is offtopic not the mod) and instantly moved in the archive. Other threads stay open / dead for ages.

      Only 3 possibilities here.

      1. These mods serve Gameforge and silence us.

      2. These mod have no balls to stand up to Gameforge . Maybe they like playing Forummod (lul) or their "offtopic / warned etc" posting and dont want to lose it.

      3. Or they do all of that and Gameforge gives a big shit.

      For me im thinking its a combination of all 3.

      If you have time :)

      English trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com
      German de.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com

      When i see these ratings ...


      Spoiler alert :

      See you again in the forum archive :thumbsup:

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Xilokz ().

    • Xilokz wrote:

      The fact that "questionable" threads are closed for being "offtopic" ( i think the ppl should decide if their post is offtopic not the mod) and instantly moved in the archive. Other threads stay open / dead for ages.

      Only 3 possibilities here.

      1. These mods serve Gameforge and silence us.

      2. These mod have no balls to stand up to Gameforge and get on their . Maybe they like playing Forummod (lul) or their "offtopic / warned etc" posting and dont want to lose it.

      3. Or they do all of that and Gameforge gives a big shit.

      For me im thinking its a combination of all 3.

      If you have time :)

      English trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com
      German de.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com


      Spoiler alert :

      See you again in the forum archive :thumbsup:
      hmm... i was thinking nearly the same. Maybe a Mod who like to talk open about it, can write here what he/she thinks. I helped years ago for a Mobile game so i know there are still rules for a Mod. But every Mod has the right to say open what he/she thinks ^^ lets hope for normal answers and not the typical copy answers.
    • Good links xilokz,

      So dear forum moderators, before you close this thread without any reason again, read through this links and take them to your heart. You guys are the first contact persons for the community and you are from the community. Dont you cry when your community is writing such legitimate criticism about you? Dont you want to change something?
      Start to organize yourself to do more pressure to gameforge itself or you lose even the last part of the community, cause community rebellion against this system is close before the start and this would be sadly the End of tera europe. I dont believe you want this? The community dont want this!!!
      All the people here dont want to be aggressive. The people want a good leaded game and an ear for their problems. The actions of the moderators making them aggressive. Think about it, change it!
      Dont hesitate to change something cause you think it could be embarassing. Its embarassing how it works at the moment. Noone will laugh about it when you say in an open letter to the community "we will change this and this", they will say: "late, but thanks god we were listened. "

      Piece of advice from your community to rescue this actual good game, which is just bad leaded.
    • pls everyone pray for our friend benox,
      he was the saviour,
      the hero tera needed
      brutally murdered by the mod army

      may he rest well in offline heaven with his 41 virgins

      1 like = 1 prayer
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."
    • Last time i got triggered by @Zancara
      Thread that was starting to have conversation for no reason he moved to "better section"... When i asked why he did that he answered nothing.. Also in the past i saw him couple of times doing stupid things and on discords with his ppl that he is playing acting like "im a mod, fk u all.. Not normal mod, supermod!"..
      But he is not bad person at all, have nothing against him but he was just example what mods are doing without any special reason.. Killing threads by moving to a section that no one looks.. We all know that all of us post/read mostly in Discussion about Tera so why the hell they need to move thread all over the forum..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Erm I think it's pretty clear why the moderators are the way they are.

      Who elects / selects them? Gameforge obviously, who you think they represent? the community that didn't elected / selected them? obviously not.

      Obviously Gameforge will only pick people that best suits his needs, not ours, their only real job is to keep spammers at bay and probably silence any strong criticism and...that's probably all of it.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • senita456 wrote:

      Erm I think it's pretty clear why the moderators are the way they are.

      Who elects / selects them? Gameforge obviously, who you think they represent? the community that didn't elected / selected them? obviously not.

      Obviously Gameforge will only pick people that best suits his needs, not ours, their only real job is to keep spammers at bay and probably silence any strong criticism and...that's probably all of it.
      if i could vote for a mod, i would definetly vote for you
    • senita456 wrote:

      Erm I think it's pretty clear why the moderators are the way they are.

      Who elects / selects them? Gameforge obviously, who you think they represent? the community that didn't elected / selected them? obviously not.

      Obviously Gameforge will only pick people that best suits his needs, not ours, their only real job is to keep spammers at bay and probably silence any strong criticism and...that's probably all of it.
      what are they silencing tho? Benox thread is still there, everyone can read it, they didnt close it for a long time (if its even closed).So pretty much telling GF their security is shit and they gotta step up their game, If thats not strong criticism I don't know what is...
      Not sure why people are surprised benox is banned (beside its a one month banned afaik), dude was posting abour proxy in every thread??
    • Kraxler wrote:

      Community would start a rebeelion nah would never happen oh wait MWA crisis VM4 just saying.

      Everything is possible :D

      Cool thing is that the mods/admins/gameforge are reading this but dont have anything to say :D They doing fine work as always :elin17:

      Pls vote for youre favorite Publisher.
      English trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com
      German de.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com
      France fr.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com
    • If you folks read the forum rules and guidelines to which you signed when you made your forum account, you will realize just how lenient mods are around here (with a couple of exceptions). Now we can argue all day long about whether it's correct to put customer's money first instead of the customer him/herself (and all the subsequent derivations from the approach selected), but that is, sadly, beyond the purpose and scope of this forum.
      Don't argue with the walls...
      Lv.65 Slayer/Lancer/Berserker/Reaper
    • I think it's abundantly clear by now that public opinion doesn't really affect gameforge.

      All they do is look at the income, is the income good? then it's all good! they don't factor customer satisfaction or anything because it doesn't matter simple and clear.

      As long as people(even just few big whales) throw money at them, they will keep doing whatever they want without end.Your happiness is none of their concern, and you know why? because there is no competition, you can't simply choose a different publisher for (e.g.) Tera, unless you wanna play in the russian version(assuming you can even create an account from an European IP), or you like playing with high ping in Tera NA or KTera.

      Gameforge is simply free to do whatever it wants, as without competition, we players / customers have no choice but either suck it or quit.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Hr1s7i wrote:

      If you folks read the forum rules and guidelines to which you signed when you made your forum account, you will realize just how lenient mods are around here (with a couple of exceptions). Now we can argue all day long about whether it's correct to put customer's money first instead of the customer him/herself (and all the subsequent derivations from the approach selected), but that is, sadly, beyond the purpose and scope of this forum.
      People here dont complain about some bans or closing threads. People here complaining about the "I dont give a shit about you and this game" mentality. Right now moderator shiro closed antoher thread in this forum and while he is still ignoring the issues here. This is what people really piss of and those moderators are to shy or ignorant to give an official statement to the issues which are known over months. But for sure, he can close threads all day. This has nothing to do with the moderator job, he has to do what his name say, to moderate.
    • Even if the following example is a bit extreme but it goes in the right direction:
      If you break a law, even if u agree with it or not, you receive a punishment. Pretty much the same here, you made an account and even AGREED to the TOS and people still complain if they receive punishments, warnings, edited posts whatsoever. Some cases are pretty obvious, some others are a tougher and more complicated case, sometimes you handle them right and sometimes you dont. If you feel like you got banned/warned etc. for no reason, you can always complain about a moderator (thats why they edit with their name).
      The other thing you are pointing out: Some forum users are requesting an "official" statement from moderators. This wont happen in 99% of all cases for the simple reason that this is not their job. On the other hand, personal opinions are often mistaken for an "official" statement, thats why (at least for me when i was an active moderator) i often held back on giving feedback from my side cause some people tend to bend my words, making situations even more complicated.
      And moderators are forwarding feedback internally as one of their jobs. But thats pretty much it. They dont have much influence on decisions made in a "higher" department or in Korea itself.
      Just because you dont see work being done doesnt mean that there is none to begin with.