Moderators, their real job and why you are trying to silence us?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nah they wont wake up.. They will pick 20 ppl on stream today, give em 7 days costumes and whoilaaaa... Demons Wheel comming back with non tradeble snacks as rewards and 200 exp probably..
      Doesnt u see as fun guys? I rly see it funny and entertaining..
      I just wait to come home, log in so i save my buff for log in thing, open TC box, check lfg (empty) and log out..
      Thats how game is today and no its not Bluehole fault its GAMEFORGE fault..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Moler wrote:

He was posting in English in the German/French subforums. Even though there is a rule stating that forum moderators are obliged to translate his posts into the subforum's language in case the poster can't speak the given language properly, they just banned him. He's trying to explain their own rules via support (he got Burrito to reply) to them right now lol.

From Forum Rules:

Vayus wrote:

13. Although we have Moderators that speak all 3 languages of the community it's quite annoying for them to have to move around threads or posts opened in the wrong sections. Yes, mistakes can be made and we will not hang you for that, but please make sure it does not happen too often. If you are not able to communicate in the language of the section that you are checking (let's say you are German or French and your English level is good enough to understand but not reply), please make a short answer in your own language and ask a Moderator of your language to translate your message.
      No they are not obliged to translate, at least not without being asked to do so.