330 crit rate optimal for Arunic Motes/release ? Heal affects the dps of arunic?

• Mystic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• 330 crit rate optimal for Arunic Motes/release ? Heal affects the dps of arunic?

Hi.
      I made this because others may have same questions for DPS apex Mystique and maybe this would help.

Im a dps mystique my self (apex one) and i focus only on behind damage and arunic motes ( balls) + arunic release to make them explode.

I felt that rizing to 330 crit rate would make me crit like 70% with my arunic balls.

Still i dont crit nonstop so il try to rize my crit even more.

But does mystique have a crit cap or not ?

Does Power affect the damage of arunic motes?

Does HEALING % affect the damage of arunic motes? (since arunic is esentialy a healing skill as core).
    • irinabelina wrote:

But does mystique have a crit cap or not ?

Does Power affect the damage of arunic motes?
      Probably no crit cap (like most of tera skills)

Probably power increases damage of it yes

What you need to do about this is find a balance between Crit and Power and keep a consistent critrate, lancer works pretty much the same way, you need to find a balance where have a consistent critrate of Spring Attack and Leap, that doesn't guarantee you to always have same critrate on it

tl;dr get the min amount of crit factor to keep your arunic release critrate consistent