Extra Double Damage Or Points Buff at Guardians (x2 Faster completion on Guardians)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extra Double Damage Or Points Buff at Guardians (x2 Faster completion on Guardians)

Hello guys !.

I just have to say that i love guardian missions and so on.
      But the problem is , they take far to long to complete all 40 Guards Quest (box).
      Even with StormCry Gear takes like 1 hour.
      If you have multiple chars like me ( I run like 6 +7 hours per day guardians)... It becomes to much.

My feedback is To add a buff ( x2 Damage or x2Points Gain (double of what you get now).
      This will reduce The time spent on guardians by Half.
      Would mean a lot for me and others to have x2 Faster guardians completion.
      From 1 Hour to 30 minutes. <3

Please consider this.
    • Tomo i see that you have a habbit to be toxic and non constructive in all the posts you do.

I kindly ask you to stop share your opinion if is just to be toxic.

Back on Topic : we could use a damage/or points boost.

Since so many chars and so much to do...and so little time.
    • I can understand that you want to earn more boxes (gold) in less time. Its just natural to think that way.
      But as i see things (not taking class balancing in account, different topic), the "speed" you have to complete a certain amount of quests is the developers way to control the amount of gold income per person per time. Speeding up things is nice because you earn more gold but you would not really feel the benefits because prices for certain items (enchanting mats, costumes etc) will just keep rising.
      And of course, making gold easy to earn ingame makes buying shimmering jewel boxes & keys less attractive.
    • I don't see why we need to finish this faster than it is now, I even think it is intended to take some time (although some damage classes can do it faster)

For me it used to take around 30 to 40 minutes to get all boxes on my main, don't know how it is now with legedary guardian mission, probably under 30 minutes now.
    • RandomPlayer wrote:

Use consumables
      This. If one hour is too much for you, you should rethink the decision of playing an mmo because that is no time to speak of. If you chose to have many characters and your autism forces you to 40/40 on each one of them, that is entirely your problem and is no reason at all to devalue gold even further.
    • Noyn wrote:

And of course, making gold easy to earn ingame makes buying shimmering jewel boxes & keys less attractive.
      Thats what players want and how it was before these boxes/practices came up so agressively, which made many players leave. TT price dropping would be nothing but fair after its exponential recent increase in few years.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().