How to use a copied client?

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• How to use a copied client?

So basically my friend downloaded tera 2 days ago and I find it kinda hard to download 49gbs due to the time it will take [ around 17 hours with my internet ]
      so I just took it from him on a hard driver.

I just need to know how can I make the launcher read the files i have.

Used to download tera then close the launcher and replace client files and Ta-da!
      I tried the same method and it keeps checking downloaded files for a while till ~60% then it just goes back to downloading the whole game as if there was no files.
      Have an idea how I should do it ?
      PS: Checked the console [ didnt notice it existed ] and it says" heck Blocked- number/number - Failed" which is probably the cause :/ anyone has an idea why does it fail? [ Tried admin ]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Maxemos ().

• Basically you download the client installer, let it start downloading (so it creates tera folder) then cancel it.
      Quit launcher, insert files into tera folder and then start launcher again. Should work...did for me...

• By client installer you mean the Tera setup? cause it creates a tera folder right away after the setup also what game files specifically ? Client folder only or all files in tera folder?

Jixxy wrote:

Quit launcher, insert files into tera folder and then start launcher again. Should work...did for me...
    • Yes you let the setup start like it says 1% downloading. Doesnt matter it just neeeds to create folder "Tera" inside gameforge/ games folder. Then insert all files of your friends "tera" folder inside your created "tera" folder. Then reopen the Tera Launcher.